• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A new world appears

DeletedUser1963

listen, $20 is $20...even if he gets it "the hard way"

DeletedUser1487

haha, well I will more than likely not be joining this world. Not even in a week to fight coldog in the rim lol, you got lucky coldog! haha

DeletedUser1965

hey guys first new world i have been on . i play in 2 other worlds but they are pretty set with who is in charge. I am looking for tips for i am still kinda new to this game the largest village i have so far is just over 1000 points. anybody care to share any knowledge with me? it will be greatly appreciated

Tokano

Not a Mod
hey guys first new world i have been on . i play in 2 other worlds but they are pretty set with who is in charge. I am looking for tips for i am still kinda new to this game the largest village i have so far is just over 1000 points. anybody care to share any knowledge with me? it will be greatly appreciated
Depends on the knowledge you're after. Most of your basic questions can be answered here: http://wiki.en.tribalwars2.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
Anything else, feel free to message me about.^^

DeletedUser61

Most of the time if you join a decent tribe they will have the Tribe forum setup to where players that are new can gain valuable knowledge (hints and tips). I will say the biggest thing you can do startup is FARM FARM FARM! If you have questions in-game get with players within your tribe and ask him to coop your account. Doing this they will be able to provide advice regarding your buildings/troop production. NEVER stop building troops NEVER!!!!