• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A New World Type

DeletedUser

im not sure if i would shell out money for it but im willing to bet they would see an increase in cash flow cause all the competive players would be on that world and im betting a lot of the coin droppers as well

DeletedUser

im not sure if i would shell out money for it but im willing to bet they would see an increase in cash flow cause all the competive players would be on that world and im betting a lot of the coin droppers as well
Aye I agreee, to keep up with the flow crowners would need to spend more as the division would be smaller, aside winning a speed world is better than winning a normal world.

DeletedUser

Sooooo whats the stauts of this getting to developers ears?

never mind i see it

DeletedUser1487

wow, I like this idea, is this just a test world, or a thing that will be every world here soon?

DeletedUser

wow, I like this idea, is this just a test world, or a thing that will be every world here soon?
i hope its liuke an extra world that happens every like 3-6 months to keept he competiveness of it

DeletedUser1487

Yes! This would be really fun. I might not be that great, but it would be really fun anyhow haha!

DeletedUser61

As per your guys request I will continue to do my best and see if we can get this taken care of.

DeletedUser2129

i would like there to be an option for crowns to customize the pictures in tribal wars characters and or be able to unlock more pictures when there are sometimes alot of people on one tribe we dont all want to be the same picture

DeletedUser1573

this would be awesome, i would sit here for days on a speed round, caffeine would be very important