Ability to level down buildings

Innuendo

Spearman
I have seen it mentioned before but thought it would be a good idea to put it in here. I think you should get back 50% of the resources it cost to build and it should take the same time to level down as it took to level it up.

Radeon3

If anything, you should need to pay to downgrade a building. Think of it in terms of real life. You don't pay for a building to get built, then when you tear it down get the money back for it. You are yet again putting more money into it to tear it down.

Zeltino

We've suggested this to the development team. Haven't heard back yet officially on it, but I know they've seen this :).

Innuendo

Spearman
Radeon3;n3865 said:
If anything, you should need to pay to downgrade a building. Think of it in terms of real life. You don't pay for a building to get built, then when you tear it down get the money back for it. You are yet again putting more money into it to tear it down.

Your a king therefore labor should be free. The only cost should be materials which can be recovered while tearing down a building, hence the 50% recovery.