• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Ability to level down buildings

DeletedUser449

I have seen it mentioned before but thought it would be a good idea to put it in here. I think you should get back 50% of the resources it cost to build and it should take the same time to level down as it took to level it up.

DeletedUser

If anything, you should need to pay to downgrade a building. Think of it in terms of real life. You don't pay for a building to get built, then when you tear it down get the money back for it. You are yet again putting more money into it to tear it down.

DeletedUser465

You could always send lot's of catapults over and over :D lol

DeletedUser

We've suggested this to the development team. Haven't heard back yet officially on it, but I know they've seen this :).

DeletedUser449

Radeon3;n3865 said:
If anything, you should need to pay to downgrade a building. Think of it in terms of real life. You don't pay for a building to get built, then when you tear it down get the money back for it. You are yet again putting more money into it to tear it down.

Your a king therefore labor should be free. The only cost should be materials which can be recovered while tearing down a building, hence the 50% recovery.