• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Abondon city

DeletedUser

A way to just dump the city. Couse if you have players that refuse to take the village and just farming it. When the village has less then say 1000 points the option should be activated.

DeletedUser

When you mean "dump the city", do you mean turning it into a barbarian village? Because that was supposed to happen automatically if the player doesn't log in for a long time, but unfortunately that's a bug the game has at the moment. Currently the developers are working on a fix for it.

DeletedUser

I mean if you have no chance to defend the village and and the "enemy" just use it for a farm more or less. So it would be a good idea to abandon it and make it an barbarian. So you dont have to bother about it no more.

DeletedUser

Oh, I understand now. I like the idea, I will write it down and pass it on to the developers. Thank you for sharing.

DeletedUser255

That's the risk of taking a village, it becomes your responsibility and if you fail to defend it then it becomes your pain.
If you take a village, and another player considers it hostile and beats you down, this isn't the sort of game that lets you say "wait a minute, I take it back, I don't want it anymore."

It opens a very risky door, you don't want to give a player like me the option to just drop a village.

DeletedUser

Very true, Yatogami. I didn't think about that, you have a point.

DeletedUser

Well the game here is to take villages. When the village is nuked under 1000 points is useless farming and useless to build on. That is why i added that the option should not be activated before the village are under 1000 points. Ofc you should be encurage to defend villages. But you should also be encurages to take that village. And by not giving the option your locked. Say you have 2 vills and both gets nuked. You cant restart due to you have 2 vills and you cant play on couse you get nuked down all the time. So you should have the option to do it anyhow.

DeletedUser

I see your point LGLynx. Of course at that point you might want to just create a new account anyway so that you can change your name. If you re-spawn somewhere else with the same name, a truly vindictive player might look to see if you have restarted and go after you again. Creating a new account does all the same things and also give you ananimitty. Just a thought.