• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Answered About the Mod Survival Contest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1211

Are we really guaranteed to win crowns if we vote for Yato? That really doesn't seem fair.
2016-05-31_Yatogami_ModSurvivalContest.png

DeletedUser255

From how it reads, I would say the usual weekly prize can then only be won by a player that voted for me, I don't think it is everyone who votes for me gets crowns.
Getting confirmation...

DeletedUser1211

2016-05-31_Coolnite_Cheats.png

How is this fair to the people who have already voted?
How is this fair to Yatogami?
How can you change the rules part way through the game and think that's OK?
HOW CAN YOU CHANGE THE RULES PART WAY THROUGH THE OTHER GAME (TRIBAL WARS 2) AND THINK THAT'S OK?
If the mods so blatantly cheat at their own game, how do we know they're not cheating in TW2 as well?

From how it reads, I would say the usual weekly prize can then only be won by a player that voted for me, I don't think it is everyone who votes for me gets crowns.
Getting confirmation...

Those that vote for him will win crowns. Not those that for him MIGHT win crowns. Not those who vote for him will have a chance to win crowns. It says "will."

The word ONLY is not in it at all. Look at my screenshot in the first post of this thread.

And the highlighted word is WIN.

2016-05-31_Yatogami_ModSurvivalContest.png

I am talking about this image, not CoolNite's post, which says something different.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser255

If you look very closely at the statement, the highlighted word is Only. Meaning the prize only applies to only players who vote for me.

DeletedUser255

Thats just how I read it, I dont know, kinda cold clocked me so I am still finding out more about it.

DeletedUser1264

1. maybe you should rephrase your in game message then so it doesn't state that everyone who votes for yatogami WILL get crowns.
2. you should also explain your immunity idol since you like to add new rules all the time.
3. why can't Yatogami use this immunity idol? why can Wedge use this immunity idol after he has the most votes?
4. do you understand why you were voted off first? lol.

DeletedUser1478

I don't see why rules like this are being implemented after the fact that this started and if it was going to be implemented should of been implemented before people voted for week and I don't think there is enough depth to this to have this immunity idol thing. But then again this change falls in line with most changes that come through in the game itself not just this little side/mini game, rules are pushed out and changed prematurely and not thought out.

DeletedUser825

Mods I would very politely like to ask you to please hold to what you say. Your crediility keeps dropping as you add new rules in the the middle of competitions and ban players who speak their mind on this subject. If you end up banning me do to this I will be very disappointed in the way you handle this.

DeletedUser61

Mods I would very politely like to ask you to please hold to what you say. Your crediility keeps dropping as you add new rules in the the middle of competitions and ban players who speak their mind on this subject. If you end up banning me do to this I will be very disappointed in the way you handle this.
First let me start off by saying this. This is a competition for both moderators and players. There are certain challenges each moderator will /may receive to avoid being voted off just as in the real game!

Second and this will be my last post in this section as I'm going to address the last part of your post. Players that receive punishment understand why they receive such. It's not about them just speaking their minds on the subject as you have said.

Also to answer your question above just as the in-game message states those that vote for Yatogami will win crowns.

DeletedUser825

The rule about Yato was implemented after 50 people had already voted. Are you going to refund their vote?

DeletedUser825

With a bad signal and rash speak I must have overlooked that, but I like Yato so I would not vote against him anyway.

DeletedUser1264

we should all vote for who he doesn't want us to vote for. he has this vote thing rigged by bribing with crowns who he wants voted off.
this is supposed to be so you can support your favorite moderator, not be bribed to vote against them.

DeletedUser61

The rule about Yato was implemented after 50 people had already voted. Are you going to refund their vote?
Please revisit that section and you will see you are able to change your vote.

With a bad signal and rash speak I must have overlooked that, but I like Yato so I would not vote against him anyway.
That's loyalty there. I respect that.

we should all vote for who he doesn't want us to vote for. he has this vote thing rigged by bribing with crowns who he wants voted off.
this is supposed to be so you can support your favorite moderator, not be bribed to vote against them.
This competition is for both moderators and the community. No one is saying you must vote for a certain moderator but just as in the real survival island there are temptations that you must overcome. You are the only one that can decide if it's worth it.

DeletedUser1024

I didn't use inappropriate language. Go ahead, I'm posting the email to the FB page.

Status
Not open for further replies.