• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Academy Noble Counter

DeletedUser

It doesn't show how many total Nobles you have plus how many are in production... instead it shows how many you have in the village plus how many are in production... makes it very hard to figure out how many more Nobles you can still queue.
upload_2015-12-18_9-20-25.pngupload_2015-12-18_9-21-18.png

But apparently if you scroll over a village with the academy open, then things are fine *boggles*
upload_2015-12-18_9-22-15.png

DeletedUser255

I think the issue happens after you mint/mass mint, usually it shows you current nobles+queue

DeletedUser

I think the issue happens after you mint/mass mint, usually it shows you current nobles+queue
Nope. I don't mass mint that often (thus the point of the "mass"). It happens EVERY time I open my Academy. It's only correct after I add a new noble to the queue or if I leave the academy open and scroll over a village.

DeletedUser984

I also rarely mass mint and have this problem 9 times out of 10 when looking at academy screen.

DeletedUser

Nope. I don't mass mint that often (thus the point of the "mass"). It happens EVERY time I open my Academy. It's only correct after I add a new noble to the queue or if I leave the academy open and scroll over a village.

Same issue here