• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Account Information.

DeletedUser2511

I have a question about my account information.
I was told that if I give my account information to that player that he would let me join his tribe?
How should I go about this?
I want to say no.

DeletedUser2483

I have a question about my account information.
I was told that if I give my account information to that player that he would let me join his tribe?
How should I go about this?
I want to say no.
Thats a big NO. U both will get banned. Dont even try to join that tribe

DeletedUser2511

Should I report this player?
If so, where and how should I do this?

DeletedUser

Should I report this player?
If so, where and how should I do this?
You should DEFINTELY report the player. Go into Settings and then Contact Support in the app or in the browser game. Report the player by name once you get into the support ticket, and provide screenshots if you can. It helps the case! And DONT EVER give your account information to anyone... they will block you out of your own account, take your villages, and stab you in the back. If the mods find out that you gave that information out... you BOTH get banned!

becky123

Axeman
who asked for your account info so we make sure and beat up the cheaters villages. Never give out your password.

DeletedUser2441

If you submit a ticket in to the Team we will handle this issue for you. NEVER give your log in credentials to anyone because you will receive a permenent ban. Please see our game rules.

Thank you and best wishes!