• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Achievements Extension & More

DeletedUser2041

I've noticed that it really doesn't take a lot for some achievements to be completed, example being Farming 100mil Res....
Maybe raise a 6th counterpart too the achievement and set it for 1bil or 500mil res

This takes maybe 2-3 months of active farming for anybody to achieve.

Also, I was wondering if we could re-admit the good ol-fashion Daily Awards with the amounts completed in that day for the award.

Example: In tw1 they would have a (Defeated Units 116.231 9/13/16) for something such as Attacker of the day...

Or (Resources Gathered 23.959.582 9/13/16) Looter of the day.

Also possibly a reward section like a Hi-scores sort of system maybe? I think it would bring more competition to the game and it would help with seeing a players sole activity in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2115

Also, I was wondering if we could re-admit the good ol-fashion Daily Awards with the amounts completed in that day for the award.

Example: In tw1 they would have a (Defeated Units 116.231 9/13/16) for something such as Attacker of the day...

Or (Resources Gathered 23.959.582 9/13/16) Looter of the day.

I miss this so much. Being able to tell how far off you were from the leader for the day made me push for the achievement that much more.