• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Action links on village information page

DeletedUser

It would be great if there were action links on the village information page.
For example the "send army" or "presets" link that you see on the map, as well as the other action items that are available on the map.
If not those, even a "Jump to" link would be helpful, currently you can jump to village from the player page, wouldn't it make since to have this link also on the village page.
Thanks

DeletedUser

Yeah, that could be useful. I will write it down and pass it to the developers. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Sorry to bump such and old thread. I was coming here to type something similar and found this. When a tribemate posts a village link in a message or forum post, it would be extremely helpful to be able to jump to that village on the map. Currently, the only reliable way to do that is to make note of the coordinates and then use the global map tool.

DeletedUser

Hey, I wanted to say props to the developers for getting this implemented. The jump to village is now on the village information page, it must have been included in one of the last updates.
THANK YOU!