• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

active movement/online status

DeletedUser73

I never played TW1 so not sure if it's a feature on there or not but I'd like to be able to see online status of other players, maybe even troops moving. I'm not wanting to see where they are moving to, just that they are there. I feel like i'm the only one on. Maybe just show a troop icon on the map that updates every 5 minutes or so. Something to denote the player is online next to their village name would be cool too.

DeletedUser

Knowing another player's online time is tantamount to having a flashing neon sign showing each villages troop count and loyalty number. A large part of the fun for me i this game is that it runs all day and night. Sometimes you log in when nobody else is online and you can get pop shots on them, other times they can do the same. It provides an extra layer of strategy to protecting yourself in a sea of sharks.

DeletedUser73

I don't see how a generic icon or online status would give someone troop count and/or loyalty number. Can you explain?

DeletedUser

What he means is that knowing online times is a huge advantage. Same for knowing if troops are moving. That's what spies are for. TW1 did have a friends list that would show if a friend was online but that's a lot different from being able to check on your neighbors. It also had third party utilities that would show dead times in village growth so you could plan accordingly. All part of the strategy.

DeletedUser73

Okay I see. Hopefully we will get the ability to see if our friends and/or tribe members are online

DeletedUser

KANBAN;n493 said:
I never played TW1 so not sure if it's a feature on there or not but I'd like to be able to see online status of other players, maybe even troops moving. I'm not wanting to see where they are moving to, just that they are there. I feel like i'm the only one on. Maybe just show a troop icon on the map that updates every 5 minutes or so. Something to denote the player is online next to their village name would be cool too.
Thank you for your suggestion, I will be passing this to the team. :)