• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Add spies to the unitbar

• Thread starter DeletedUser1667
  • Start date

DeletedUser1667

Add a spy unit to the unitbar similar to the paladin, troops and nobles. It would show the number of spies available in that village. When you click on the the spy icon on the unitbar it would take you to the tavern similar to clicking on the other units on the unitbar. This will make it easier than having to go into the village and then into the tavern to build spies and show you at a quick glance how many spies you have.

DeletedUser825

I like this idea and would like to see this implemented. I don't see any reasons why we can't have the spies there.

DeletedUser

I also like this, though on pc you can just click T and it brings the tavern up without going inside the village.
But if we can recruit spies from the overview directly like lvling up buildings that would be nice.
Also mass recruiting spies like coins in the academy would be good in my opinion.

DeletedUser1760

This idea makes total sense.....and saves one from having to open the tavern to see where you are with spies.