• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Adding Message Moderators

• Thread starter DeletedUser1506
  • Start date

DeletedUser1506

I don't know if this has been suggested before but a feature that would be awesome in the game would be the ability for the original message creator to give permissions to other players to kick and add others to a message. Right now with the current system if you need to kick a player from or even add a member to a Tribe Message Chatroom you must wait for the original message creator. Sometimes that can take either a few hours or even a few days.

For example:
If I was to make a Tribe Wide Message there should be an option for me to add a few Council members to help moderate that message when I'm not around. So if any players needed to be added, or even kicked from the message they could do that without waiting for me to do it.

DeletedUser2203

or an option to remove a player from all tribe wide messages like the forums

DeletedUser1506

Yea, basically. Someone always says something along the lines of "Clean up this message" but then people just keep talking and it ends up getting hidden way up in the message. If this feature was added then anyone who was added as a "Message Moderator" would be able to clean up the message without waiting for the original message creator. Just a way for tribes to secure messages faster.

Plus, there seems to be a nasty bug in the game where when ever the game gets updated it will sometimes add in members who used to be in the message but got kicked. At least I find it happens around a game update.

DeletedUser1661

I don't know if this has been suggested before but a feature that would be awesome in the game would be the ability for the original message creator to give permissions to other players to kick and add others to a message. Right now with the current system if you need to kick a player from or even add a member to a Tribe Message Chatroom you must wait for the original message creator. Sometimes that can take either a few hours or even a few days.

For example:
If I was to make a Tribe Wide Message there should be an option for me to add a few Council members to help moderate that message when I'm not around. So if any players needed to be added, or even kicked from the message they could do that without waiting for me to do it.
I think that the most important updates are the ones that help players/tribes with better communication. Like in any real world situation, in tribal wars, working with others requires good communication for success. Players can only do so much to manage a good communication system without the tools. I don't know much about coding and adding in these updates but I can't imagine creating a system where the original chat owner can assign players to moderate chats would be too time consuming or hard to make. It would be an amazing advance in regards to communication in tribal wars, that is for sure.

DeletedUser

Since we're talking about messages, When is Inno going to add a multi-tribe forum? Tw1's forum system is much better than Tw2's system. There are always allied tribes on every world, This would increase their ability to communicate with each other.

DeletedUser825

It's been suggested col, not sure if they forwarded the idea but it doesn't pertain to this.

DeletedUser2041

Since we're talking about messages, When is Inno going to add a multi-tribe forum? Tw1's forum system is much better than Tw2's system. There are always allied tribes on every world, This would increase their ability to communicate with each other.

They're not going to ever do this, there's not enough players in the game anymore to even think of this subject. (Servers die in under 5 months lol)