• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Addition of Authenticity

DeletedUser

Addition of Authenticity

Additional revenue stands to be generated with the addition of new features to the game of Tribal Wars 2. I read that the graphics have been updated and must agree the graphics are nice, however there is still some things lacking that would not only boost revenue for the Tribal Wars Platform, but would also provide the customers (players) to enjoy the game with a more authentic feel.

Additional ancillary ideas:

Add a traveling caravan – the traveling caravan would provide the options to purchase (with crowns) mercenary troops (specialty troops otherwise not available). Also could provide as an option to hold a Renaissance festival in a players village with options for either archery contests (which would increase the attack strength of the archers by a few points), jousting which would increase the horse riding troops a few points) , and sword fighting contest ( which would increase the attack strength of the sword and axe troops). The option to purchase would include more than one option for the length of the festival for instance. 50 crowns could be the cost to hold a 3 day festival. 75 crowns could be the cost for holding a week- long festival, the longer the festival the more effective the troop type becomes. This certainly could also add a boost to morale if held after an attack during the rebuilding of damaged buildings and troops.

This game has several issues with lag time (lag time is the waiting time between upgrading buildings and how long it takes for troops to travel and then return). There is a considerable amount of down time and this time could be used to generate more revenue for Tribal War Platform. Providing some other options to address within one own town or city could provide some much needed entertainment to help prevent lag time (waiting what seems like forever on upgrades and troop travel time).

It would also be nice to be able to have an actual game clock so that tribes could be better able to time attacks. There is also no icon indicator of an attack for other tribe members who are being attacked – such as a red slowing sword for shield. It is very difficult to know if a fellow team mate is being attacked.
Thank you for your time and the work that you have put into making a good game platform and look forward to seeing some of the changes that will bring an authentic feeling to the game!

Chuck McMichael
Strategy Game Enthusiasts

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for putting a lot of thought in how to improve the game. I will make sure that the developers read your suggestions. Thank you for sharing your ideas.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I attended ITT Tech for awhile in Web Design and I dabbled a little in game design, I always look for a new approach to doing something. Thanks again