• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Advice?

DeletedUser915

So, I am a 100k+ player that farms a lot. Now I have a couple of people right in my area who have decided they will start nobling my barbarian villages that I farm daily. :mad: Attacking them both with morale of 40% would give me huge losses that I am not particularly interested in. Any suggestions on how I should take care of this?

They both are very slowly growing and are more likely to noble more barbs before any of their villages even become appealing to me.

DeletedUser61

There are many options you can take like finding someone within your tribe that is close to those players in point and have them attack them or you can find someone within your area and allow him to grow and in return you will not attack him if he is used as your morale buster :) (of course he will need to be small player in points) and you can offer him protection of course.

DeletedUser915

Lets say I am a tribeless aggressive player who has killed off or am hated by a majority of the small players nearby :p jk, sortof...
I will try to find a basher somewhere that can help for a little protection, thanks for that suggestion.

I just tried using sabotage, but lost lots of spies, so that seems to slow...