• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

All done!

DeletedUser2662

liked the little game. villages destroyed last night. maybe new people will read this and not play this game. no point.

DeletedUser2483

part of the game is losing or wining someone's city's. I have had Ops on me where I have 500 attacks on 35 of my citys at one time 50 of those attacks are the real deal. This isnt simity it's real time fighting. Best way to keep city's is to have good coops and a good tribe support system set up for danger zone citys.l

DeletedUser2590

1509241467346.png

DeletedUser2662

part of the game is losing or wining someone's city's. I have had Ops on me where I have 500 attacks on 35 of my citys at one time 50 of those attacks are the real deal. This isnt simity it's real time fighting. Best way to keep city's is to have good coops and a good tribe support system set up for danger zone citys.l
i get the game concept. the big guilds are full. so no good "tribe" to the rescue. in most cases you cant build the city and build a good army at the same time. when you are able to get both then one of the big guild member comes in and takes it. so whats the point. be somebody's bitch and keep building cities fro them to take? i think not!

cokky

Berserker
it is a built in problem of the game as it is an exercise in the Highlander principle there can only be one in the end... how ever surviving to get to the next stage is the mission each time. BTW a good tip make army over points to start off with and farm for most of your resources 50 runs almost all the time is the key to victory as you need to focus on doing the quests to get extra troops also resource pits for troops.