• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Alliances

DeletedUser1011

My tribe is DaD death and decay and we're looking for some tribes to make an alliance with.
We have only one rule and that is the tribe tnm The north men must be put on the war list for us to be allys.
We're ranked 21 last I checked and we're growing fast.

DeletedUser1487

You sure do go public with everything don't you? lol.

DeletedUser1011

why not lol have you seen my tribe were getting up there even with The North Men that has 200 guys hitting us 24/7 were keeping them at bay and still building up and filling the tribe up. Lets just say were staying lower in the ranks as the big tribes fight it out then we will come in at the end

DeletedUser1487

Honestly I went to try and find your tribe yesterday, but I couldn't cause your tribe was so unimportant to me I forgot the name and then couldn't remember it. So it was like, "if I forgot, they must not be that important" :p

DeletedUser

why not lol have you seen my tribe were getting up there even with The North Men that has 200 guys hitting us 24/7 were keeping them at bay and still building up and filling the tribe up. Lets just say were staying lower in the ranks as the big tribes fight it out then we will come in at the end
Low rank or not if your near the bigger tribe you either get consume or make alliance with them , and this game is not about numbers , basically if you have a plan of attack as a tribe you should do well .

DeletedUser825

Which is why Hunter's group moved to US15...... Good luck hunting, Hunter.