• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Alnwick... Endgame NOT

DeletedUser389

My personal protest.

Apologies.

I realize this post may put me on the bad boys list, but the recent Tribal-Domination-to-replace-the-advertized-Endgame is LAME!

How many players made every move guided with a view to this: https://en.wiki.tribalwars2.com/index.php?title=Endgame ?

Sorry, but I would really have hoped that if the Endgame option was not workable something a little better could have been worked out.

Does this mean this is what we who play on the other worlds can expect in the future?

I, for one, am less than satisfied.

DeletedUser389

Also, why is this called "a temporary win condition" [underline & italics mine]

Is there a "permanent win" beyond the "temporary win"?

DeletedUser645

It's called temporary because the original idea of End Game has not been completed yet. It is still being worked on by the developers. Tribe Domination is only in place until the real End Game is finished.

DeletedUser

It's called temporary because the original idea of End Game has not been completed yet. It is still being worked on by the developers. Tribe Domination is only in place until the real End Game is finished.
So... good job omerta, yall hugged for the win in W1 :D

DeletedUser645

Alnwick does not have a tribe anywhere close to meeting the 70% village requirement to enter the endgame status.

DeletedUser1444

Whats going on in this world now. What tribes are left who is winning.

DeletedUser

"tribes left" SHH, ETC, WTF, winning? I don't think anyone has the energy to win!

DeletedUser1444

So eventually will come down to inactivity then huh.

DeletedUser

hey dolts, check the stats. ETC is slaying everyone and has been skyrocketing past everyone and is now distancing from the pack in all categories. the world is very much alive--check the Obash scores. only bested by world 3, i believe

DeletedUser

nobody from our world ever really used these forums much, sadly :(

DeletedUser

we're getting there. it will likely take a few more months since we're not mass-recruiting, but the victor will surely be ETC :)