Android Version 1.25
Hello Tribal Warriors!
On Thursday, October 15th, the new Android app version 1.25 will become available. This version will bring the Coop feature into your mobile game experience!
Android (Release Date: )
Enjoy the benefits of playing an account together with your friends. You can play the same account together with up to two of your friends. Either play the account while your friends are unavailable or play simultaneously! Having Coop partners means sharing every aspect of the game, so choose your partners wisely.
You can now also change the password for your game account directly in the Android app.
- We have changed the global information for incoming attacks to 999+ incoming attacks, since +1000 incoming attacks was impossible to read.
- You will now be able to build your Chapel as intended.
- The Hospital overview will now show units again.
- When editing Tribe member titles, the app will no longer crash.
- When viewing the unit information of a specific unit, you will now see the proper screen.
- In some cases the Android app would crash on startup. This has been resolved.
- Some overviews have been empty. This has been fixed.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team