• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Another MRT World???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser825

Lots of coins for lots of troops. Just means we need twice the strategy :)

DeletedUser1487

nope, nobled a player yesterday. more players to follow.I told my friends in this game that this world I'd try something different.

DeletedUser1487

And since you are so good with tw2 tools, even though anyone can do that, you can check on that and back me up. It will say I nobled a player.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
I feel no need to. However I do find it interesting that you add that I should check TW2 to confirm it, implies its a rare occasion for you to actually attack a real player

DeletedUser1487

wow, you must have stretched real far to think up of something to try and burn me with, you always check the stats to see if I'm telling the truth, so I was saying go ahead, try and prove me wrong like you always try to.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
No, I spent maybe 10secs thinking of that. Honestly I never really try to prove you wrong about anything, I just bring up facts and statisics and let other people make their own judgements. You being wrong most of the time is entirinly your fault, well that and I only speak when I know I'm right.

DeletedUser1487

No wonder you were chosen to be kicked recently. No I don't quit, thats coldog who quits. Who brought you into this conversation yato?

DeletedUser1487

Ya well I can see why Altheras quit this game for a while. She said the mods harassed her too much. I'm not pointing fingers, but just saying....

DeletedUser255

Ya well I can see why Altheras quit this game for a while. She said the mods harassed her too much. I'm not pointing fingers, but just saying....
I'm sorry, I thought you could handle a bit of banter, you seemed quite capable of dishing it out. I'll leave you to "try something different"

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
I've noticed that as well. He will talk himself up all day but once confronted he gets irritated and goes off on a rant

DeletedUser734

Eh, it's always a bit weird to banter with mods, since you can suddenly cross a line and get banned while they're a lot less likely to get banned and more aware of specific rules.

DeletedUser

I've noticed that as well. He will talk himself up all day but once confronted he gets irritated and goes off on a rant
He can't handle himself at all either. TLI wiped the floor with him, he got butt hurt and restarted.

DeletedUser255

Eh, it's always a bit weird to banter with mods, since you can suddenly cross a line and get banned while they're a lot less likely to get banned and more aware of specific rules.
We've read the same rules that everyone else theoretically has.

DeletedUser1487

He can't handle himself at all either. TLI wiped the floor with him, he got butt hurt and restarted.
You know absolutely nothing about this world do you?!?
Not theoretically yato, no one on the Internet would click I agree to the terms and conditions without reading them :O
And yes, most the players just skip the reading. In all fairness, there are only two mods that I can trust to not be how everyone views them right now.
Or you not cross a line at all and they still ban you, I've seen that happen.

DeletedUser734

We've read the same rules that everyone else theoretically has.
I've read the rules plenty and yet I'm still horribly confused every time my posts get deleted. I just assumed there's a secret set of rules that mods use and we're not allowed to know about.

Also, considering one of those rules is "don't antagonize the mods" it sort of bans all banter with the mods right at the start since at any point you could decide you're upset and delete the post/ban us.

DeletedUser1487

a, its says don't antagonize the mods, but it doesn't say the mods can't antagonize us. One thing I hear a lot from MANY US players.

Status
Not open for further replies.