• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Another MRT World???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser255

This is probably why you are confused, you can banter with mods as players, because they are players but if you are going to attack them for their moderating you better believe you are going to be moderated.
If you can't separate the mod from the player when you banter, you're gonna have a bad time.

DeletedUser1487

What do you mean? The MOD is the player, and the player is the MOD. How can you banter the player without bantering the MOD?

DeletedUser255

You can attack a player's ability to play, but the moment you suggest he is using his (unsubstantiated/non-existent) ability as a mod to swing heavy in a world to his benefit, then that is antagonising the mod(s). You can tell me I am a terrible player until the sun goes down and I will shrug it off and have a bit of a banter with you, but accusations against the integrity of the team or even personal attacks need to be dealt with.

DeletedUser1487

I never accused you of cheating if thats what you are thinking. I am saying some mods go to far with their "superiority" to the point the players can't say anything back to the MODs in fear of being banned or their comment being deleted, so the MODs get to say what they want or act any way they want. I'm just the guy that has the courage to say things like this to MODs, to speak my mind, and not give a care what happens next.

DeletedUser1491

he never said you accused him of cheating? he was merely giving you an example. If a player fears that criticizing a mod as a player will get him banned then that is his/her fault, until he/she actually gets banned for simply criticizing a mod as a player he/she has nothing to worry or be angry about. what this looks like to me is you are just stirring the pot a bit see if you can get a little rise out of a mod to try and prove this point, i play this game quite a bit and read over the forums regularly as they are entertaining and have never seen a mod "abuse" there power so to say

DeletedUser734

This is probably why you are confused, you can banter with mods as players, because they are players but if you are going to attack them for their moderating you better believe you are going to be moderated.
If you can't separate the mod from the player when you banter, you're gonna have a bad time.
But you don't play on the same worlds as any of us so I can only guess at your ability to play...
Can I make fun of you for having poor history knowledge? :p

DeletedUser255

But you don't play on the same worlds as any of us so I can only guess at your ability to play...
Can I make fun of you for having poor history knowledge? :p
In game, yes, out of game less so as it isn't really relevant although I am always happy to learn.

DeletedUser1487

All in all, its hard not to have a bad view of MODs in general when I hear so many complaints about being targetted, their issues be addressed and then ignored, or just ignored in general. I hear so much of that, and to tell me they don't, its a waste of words for you to say that.

DeletedUser

All in all, its hard not to have a bad view of MODs in general when I hear so many complaints about being targetted, their issues be addressed and then ignored, or just ignored in general. I hear so much of that, and to tell me they don't, its a waste of words for you to say that.
Did you ever think some of the ones breaking are just the loudest, feeling that b/c they talk on the forum we will be nice and when we aren't they play the victim? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.