• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Another World

DeletedUser304

I want to start a new village in a new world, but I can't figure out how to do that, or if it's even possible.

DeletedUser

It's easy. If you are in-game, click on the red button at the top right and log out. Then you will be redirected to TW2's homepage. Click on PLAY at the top right corner of the screen and select the world you want to play.

You can use the red button in-game to switch between worlds easily.

Tokano

Not a Mod
You can also just change the number of the world in the URL at the top since the game is glitchy and the way Marcos described doesn't always work.
For example: https://us.tribalwars2.com/game.php?world=us1&character_id=XXXX#
That is what the link should look like when you're in Alnwick. Alnwick is US 1. Bastille is US 2, Castel del Monte is US 3, and Drachenfels is US 4.
Simply change the number 1 to whatever world you want to be on and it will take you there.

DeletedUser304

Thank you, both. I'll try it Tokano's way since it looks like I don't get the magic red button. :)

Tokano

Not a Mod
No magic red button in the upper right hand corner of your game screen? It should be right next to how many crowns you have.