• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Any big name tribes arriving?

DeletedUser1487

It just seems a little quiet in this forum. I feel it is my duty to bring conversation here.

What if the famous tribes of IMP HUG TLI (the original) possibly OTA to counter HUG, and all those big namers came to this world to compete it out for the ultimate champion ship of tribes?

So what if the winning tribe from each world came here with the same members to play here? I know a few members are from multiple tribes so its like pick and chose, but it would make an interesting forums top 5 thread though lol!

DeletedUser1487

of course they do, they always do. Or atleast the leader does. Not necessarily the original tribe.

DeletedUser30

I might pop in if anyone from the original W1 TLI is around still and interested in giving it a shot again.

DeletedUser1487

well the usual TLI isn't the original. So it would be nice to see the REAL TLI at work.

DeletedUser465

Original TLI is on the must-watch list of every world they attempt to play. lol
Kane gets banned or forced to restart constantly.
Not to mention a bunch of the original TLI guys have quit, unless by original you mean non-world 1 or 2 guys

DeletedUser1487

Well to be honest I don't know much about the original TLI, only that the TLI's after them aren't the real TLI. But I keep hearing about them so I just said it would be nice to see the real guys here. I might play this world since I chose not to in w16.

DeletedUser835

Next server I imagine L.Q will be there, we will be finishing up this one shortly.

DeletedUser224

I might pop in if anyone from the original W1 TLI is around still and interested in giving it a shot again.
Oh, how I would like to get the original gang back together. The very least, get them together in one world to plan for something... special in another. Don't listen to the people in the forums, btw. They thought convict started TLI in W1.

DeletedUser30

Oh, how I would like to get the original gang back together. The very least, get them together in one world to plan for something... special in another. Don't listen to the people in the forums, btw. They thought convict started TLI in W1.
I got Badgerbob and Shish coming back, so we're gonna have some of the original TLI. :)

Tokano

Not a Mod
Oh god... You guys are making me want to come over to US17 and beat you guys again. Don't toy with my emotions like this, Smiley.</3

DeletedUser30

I don't suppose you've talked to Mav recently. Also, should we discuss this somewhere else?

Mav isn't interested in gaming right now last I talked to him :( I have skype you still have my info?