• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Any big name tribes arriving?

DeletedUser1487

Next server I imagine L.Q will be there, we will be finishing up this one shortly.
My pals in w11 are interested in playing here possibly. BYE, former name is HI, is quite a crowd to fight with in late game. It will be nice to face a world full of Good tribes for once. Thats the plan anyways.

DeletedUser1487

ya well we are almost an entirely active tribe. But not everyone would come over lol.

DeletedUser465

I'm not. Finishing world 11, then focusing 13 till thats near the end, then MAYBE some new world :p

DeletedUser1487

I'm going to finish w11, then jump straight here, w11 is almost done, the red guys have almost entirely quit....wonder why.....:p

DeletedUser465

Still need to noble all the villages, and the barbing they are doing doesn't help speed it up

DeletedUser1487

Well at the rate we are going, I expect by end of next month we will have reached 70%.

DeletedUser1661

Lol, a crowd of 197 people? That's one hell of a crowd.
It was only a crowd of about 100-115 for the longest time, then there was a strategic merge which put it up to a full tribe :p
Many players voiced they wanted to join the new world but many others also have other plans. Could be fun to see what happens with that as well as other tribes looking at this world as a new home. Didn't a world just close recently?

DeletedUser1487

Yea, Juval and Alwick officially closed. So those players can't log back in there anymore.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I can imagine Alnwick players probably want to take a little break from the game after the amount of time it took for US1 to finally end.