• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Answered Any way to block unlikable people from messaging you in game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1734

I have an unlikable person who keeps messaging me in game to brag about his "l33t" skills. He is actually starting to bore me because I find him to be totally unlikable.
Is there any way I can block him?
I have asked him to stop messaging me.

DeletedUser825

Report him. That always works. By the way most of us in TLI are laughing. To me though that was a great strategy.

DeletedUser1734

I agree that it is funny. He seems to be stalking me now. He keeps messaging me like I was his lover or something, calling me his best friend, etc... So I don't read em... just delete em.

What I thought was really funny was how stacked he made his own village, and then left honey out to dry with a token defense force.... jeez... you have 25k defenders, and you can't spare 5k to go defend another village that you know is also under potential attack? Were you all hoping for ultra DBP or something? Heck, my nuke wouldn't have made much of a dent even before he stacked it like that... what with him using all of the defenders from honey and maybe Tarenthyll. There is probably at least one other providing defense for him as well. That is a good strategy to have one player running an offense, then the others becoming the turtle. However, once we start figuring out all the different villages providing the defense, and we start getting more people who can tear them down... they will start to fall, and then he will.

Anyways... best part of the day was trying to keep my main force moving around so nobody could find the nobles. Obviously... you spot the nobles somewhere, they can't possibly be enroute to what everyone was thinking was the other possible target.

Quite frankly, I was rather surprised that it worked.

DeletedUser825

There are two sides to this story as I was just informed. Apparently ayoshi keeps messaging convict as well.

DeletedUser1734

Really? He messages me? i respond politely? Ask him to stop, he continues? Really? "Leave" the message, he adds me back, I leave it again, he adds me back? Really? Sounds more like he is stalking me.

DeletedUser1734

Actually, easy way to "prove" the truth... Could any/all of the game moderators PLEASE investigate my account to see if there is ANY sign that I am using multiple accounts, other than through the in game "coop", especially in regards to the account ARCHANGEL GABRIEL. I am tired of this moron trying to insinuate that I am cheating somehow. Please feel free to post any and all results in this open forum for all to read.

DeletedUser

Could any/all of the game moderators PLEASE investigate my account to see if there is ANY sign that I am using multiple accounts

This isn't the place to ask, open a ticket in game through support if you want your account to be checked out or something. You can then post the response here if you so choose.

DeletedUser61

I have an unlikable person who keeps messaging me in game to brag about his "l33t" skills. He is actually starting to bore me because I find him to be totally unlikable.
Is there any way I can block him?
I have asked him to stop messaging me.
If at anytime in-game you are having trouble with a player please feel free to contact support and we'll be happy to look into the issue for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.