• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

AOD-Truth about Mario and TLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Since Mario is telling lies about me and tli members and what has happened over a number of worlds, I would like to take this time and show everyone for themselves. I believe that people should join tribes and alliances based on truth and formed friendships in this game.. not because someone is lying to people trying to make someone else look bad just to get more members. I have enjoyed playing this game and have been nothing but straight up to everyone I come across. I play this game for fun, not for this twisted crap. For anyone who wants to know the truth about how Mario left one world 3 then came back on world 6.. just read the screen shots im about to post. Do not take his word for anything!

dgs5yp.png

35lequr.png

4lt8g7.png

263e9m8.png

11qq0p3.png

After these messages he joined tws on world 6, overstepped his boundaries by trying to get them to join in with tbh and go after tli, then joined tbh to go against tli. When the new world opened he formed AOD and made it clear to everyone he was going after TLI and began telling stories.. Well here is the truth, there is not much more to say.. do with it what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ruth all you do is prove my honesty. I attempted to make amends with you. Everything said was in context of repairing my friendship with you. The decision made on C to come back and push all of my members to TRIAD was the correct decision from a leadership perspective. You are not fit to lead. If you insist we get into a posting session of who is the worse person, I still have the council chat on C. You know I won't post it though because that is not my style. My style as you know and as I taught you is to slaughter opposition. When we kill about 1/3 of your tribe 1/3 will join us and 1/3 will go inactive. It is the easiest way to win this world. We will do it just like we did in C. But this time I have a leadership team that can work with me so I do not get burnt out. Unlike what I had on C with the exception of TJ and Aaron.

You can try to discredit me but there is a reason people are coming out of the woodwork on G to oppose TLI and company. Only part of it is because I am back. The other part is the realization of what you have done to the TLI name and to see its destruction.

DeletedUser465

Doesn't change the fact that TLI is going down, and that Kane turned barb today :p

DeletedUser

OH enough of this. Noone needs to believe ANYTHING ever said about TLI, we all dealt with you. you played all worlds, been run off on half. You are infamous and crying foul won't change people mind about you.

DeletedUser465

Not only that, but Devil Seven took this message and is mass mailing people, booting anyone who laughs at him, and continues copy pasting this thing to it to the rest of the people. Mobile users cannot leave the message either -_- TLI is a joke to begin with. Even funnier is Devil is in TWS while recruiting for TLI lol

DeletedUser

Heres the facts, mario smells awful and it has infected his ranks. Now no one wants any AoD villas. I propose a ban for chemical warfare.

DeletedUser

MAybe if AoD admits to having WMD someone will attack them.... might be US marines... but atleast its SOMEBODY

DeletedUser238

mama, when you lead us on W3 you run us into the group with all the hugging and mass recruitment. we hated you as a leader. you can be a good supportive role on that decision making but you had no eye for leadership.

seen mario and TLI's name in the same post name so i knew it had to do with you mario.

DeletedUser534

I'd have to say the tribes largest success is mario chose a very skilled administration and he attracted a lot of skilled members. AOD is basicly the perfect tribe. :p

MAybe if AoD admits to having WMD someone will attack them.... might be US marines... but atleast its SOMEBODY
Now I'm not saying we do have WMDs, but I am not saying we dont...

DeletedUser465

We harbor WMD's, they are scattered amoungst every AoD village. True story.

DeletedUser

Sounds like AoD needs some Freedom... *Add picture of bald eagle in front of old glory.*

DeletedUser534

I'd have to say the tribe's largest success was mass recruiting as many core members as they possibly could, to avoid having to fight anyone that was actually a threat (People starting at the same time as them).

Congratulations on creating a S00pur l33t power block in the core, I'm sure the competition is intense when you're twice the size of the next largest tribe on the server.
Actually, the majority of the members in AoD are from US6. The arrival of AoD was semi planned and the majority of the players in our tribe were invited from another world, but we did accept a bunch of TLI applications when TLI floundered in this world. As for the leaders and the administration, most of us already knew eachother from other world's and we just assigned roles. The majority of the mix is EEK, TBH, and TLI, which basicly gave us the majority of skilled players in this world. We also took the trial and errors of multiple leaders from multiple world's and implemented them into AoD. So as I said, the perfect tribe! :D

P.s. we also never went over 160 members. :p

Also with an added note, we're sorry we took most of the good players, but if ya don't like it you can always make your own tribe and contest us. ;)

We've been looking for a good fight ever since we defeated TWS and UGW.

DeletedUser

AoD didn't recruit to be double, they robbed pillaged and noble MRT TWS.

DeletedUser

3 The Immortal Mercenaries [-$-] 3007 200 601376

200 members? where yall just upset AoD got the good ones and you needed to take whoever asked?

Also Merc Tribe is just the silliest idea i ever heard of...

Note from Yato: You are one of our best and most active posters, DC. So please keep your language clean and spam to a minimum.
Reply: Editted :D

Status
Not open for further replies.