• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are the servers down again?

DeletedUser

Can not log on again today. I am unable to access US6 through iOS or the PC using Chrome, Firefox or IE.

Is this going to become a daily thing?

DeletedUser

So apparently the servers SEEM to be cycling up and down or something. Logins are problematic.
No this is not a problem with my internet or router set up as EVERYTHING else works correctly including logging into Elvenar US1.

Are these problems always going to occur after a patch?
This type of gameplay does not allow for up and down periods randomly for hours and hours and I would like to know before I invest any more time into this game.

DeletedUser

I have played this game for a while now, and this is the first time this has happened in my experience. I am sure it will be fixed as soon as possible. I am not part of the workforce behind this game, but I can say without a doubt, that this will not be a regular occurrence. Just be patient and watch a movie or something.

DeletedUser

Sadly, I did that last night and now I just have random Netflix things to watch. I was in the middle of a slow noble of an inactive and now it seems it will take a week instead of a day or two.

Thank you for your blunt honesty Exile. It is nice to know this isn't common ... no matter how much it feels like the rest of these types of games.
:~)

DeletedUser394

Having issues too, have some important timings today that I am going to miss. Hope they fix the servers soon. Massive lag is hard to get anything accomplished, waiting 20-30s per click to register.

DeletedUser61

First I would like to apologize to everyone that is experiencing this. I have reported this issue to the developers and will keep you guys posted as they work on this. I understand how upsetting this is and please be aware I will make sure everything is working as it should.

Sincerely,
Coolnite7

DeletedUser

Having played this game for quite a while now, this is definitely not something that happens often. This is the first time I have ever seen it, and up till now this game has worked splendidly. As Exile has said, we will just have to be patient through this one small glitch. From what Deric has said, this isn't just a login issue?

DeletedUser61

We apologize as they were working on the server an issue came about. Everything should be corrected and online.