• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are TLI the ultimate barb spikers

DeletedUser

tribe total defensive bash points of over 12k (i have counted) where the whole server bash points are of the order of 40k . looks like i found my ultimate barb spiking tribe

DeletedUser224

idk what you're talking about. I only spiked one barb.

DeletedUser1491

most of that bash is off of spiking one barb, hardly call it the ultimate barb spiking tribe go find something else to complain about

Tokano

Not a Mod
I don't even see it as a crappy thing to do, tbh. It prevents your neighbors from growing and kills off some of your defensive troops to make room for the offensive ones. It's a win-win situation.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
When you look at it outside of the mindset of a vet TW player it can be seen as crappy. Would I think someone just cheap shot me if they spiked my barbs? No, its just a thing that happens. Would someone who is not in the TW way of thinking think its a cheap shot? Yes they would, but that's why they wont last long.

Tokano

Not a Mod
^^ They have to learn sometime if this game is for them or not. Why not sooner rather than later? :p

DeletedUser1500

I would like to think I am in a TW mindset...and I hate barb spiking with a passion.

DeletedUser734

Smartest way to spike barbs in early game, get 10 players in your tribe to put all your paladins in the same villa.
Costs you zero resources, and does a ton of damage to whoever lands on it.

Also, most surprising thing here is that TLI started up AGAIN. Haven't they learned their lesson yet?

DeletedUser1487

The CoH and TLI alliance seems to be dominating here though, should talk smack to the largest ppm players in the world right now. TLI is super strong, so is CoH. Seems this world is going to be quick and fun.

DeletedUser465

Icedragon will never join TLI, ever.
CoH sure, but never TLI.

DeletedUser465

EEK wasn't TLI,
Unless you mean on world 1, when I joined the tribe my friend who got me into TW2. lol
I was just a random foot soldier, like the people TLI use these days. More meat shields the better.

DeletedUser2041

All I can say is, I see one player there that's fairly good at the game. > Hoffmandavid. Led US10 for quite a long time.

DeletedUser1487

So whats wrong with TLI? TAD sucks to be honest. You can't really defend them. I hear they have all but quit.