I've been playing Tribal Wars since 2007 and have invested heavily into this game. For that reason, I hope that you'll hear me out on some of the issues I have encountered recently concerning TW2.. I report these not only because I genuinely want this game to improve, but because I have found that I am not the only one frustrated with them and nobody else wants to take the time to post about it.
- Login issue. When I create an account, I am unable to login due to an error that says "Invalid username or password. Please try again!". I am sure that I have entered the correct credentials. I have tried clearing my browser cache, disk cleanup, restarting my PC, trying a different browser, waiting for InnoGames DB to propagate, you name it. The only way that I have found that I can make it work is if I open tribal wars "activate e-mail" link sent to me after registering "Welcome to Tribal Wars 2". Once I open up that link, it magically allows me to login with the browser that I opened that link with. This issue is happened very recently and is not the same issue as stated in the thread "Login Issues" (thread 2442). It seems that when the "Activate e-mail" link is clicked, something in the browser gets set or saved, because once I clear the cache, the issue comes back.
- Inviting a friend. As it stands, you cannot invite a friend whom already has an account in a different world without them having to create another account. The error that I get when I attempt to accept an invitation from a friend using an existing account is something along the lines of "Invitation Link: It seems you've clicked on an invitation link, however this is not the registration page. Would you like to be logged out and redirected to the registration page?". We should not have to create an entirely different account to play with a friend that is on a different realm.
- Joining in a bad position. When a player first creates an account, he or she does not only does not get to choose which world they first join in or the location in that realm (NW/SE, etc.) but they sometimes spawn right in the sh*t, next to players with thousands of points. How is that competitive?
- Realm Choice. My buddies may ask me to join in a realm with them, however that realm is not listed for me to join. For example, my buddies just joined Navardun and Landskrona, however those are not options for me and there is no apparent way for me to join them. When creating another account, a supposedly "Open Realm" is still not even available to join and what's more is that on the forum the realm isn't even listed at all.
- Separate forum / game accounts. Naturally, you're going to create a game account first. However, I assume that the InnoGames game database & forum database don't have a relationship as I cannot login to the forum using my game credentials. When I try to create an account for the forum, it says that account already exists!?
- Windows 10 Professional x64 (up-to-date) build v10.0.17134 Build 17134 on an Intel i7-7700 @3.6Ghz w/ 16GB of ram.
- Google Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit) / Firefox Quantum Version 63.0.1 (64-bit). I have tried removing all of my plugins and extensions, as well as resetting to factory defaults.