• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Assign presets to groups

DeletedUser

This is something that's not often and issue, but when it is it's a real pain. These days, when I create a new preset through the rally point, the plan is to assign it to a whole lot of my villages. Sometimes all, usually at least one full group. With a couple hundred villages, going through each one and not only activating the new preset, but re-activating all their existing ones (a bug that would be great if it could be fixed!) is very time consuming.
I'm not quite sure what the best way to implement it would be, but it would be great if there was an option to activate a preset for a group at once, rather than needing to go city by city.

DeletedUser

Great Idea!! I hope they push this one through to the devs for u... ;)

DeletedUser1460

Yeah I agree, using groups to assign standard presets would be alot better than the time consuming task of assigning presets city by city.

For example, if you are changing your standard configuration on say the defensive group, you could assign the presets you want to the defensive group and that changes all your defensive cities at one time.