• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Attack Limit

DeletedUser915

Wiki -
"If the commands reach the limit of the 50, you have to wait until an army returns. In default settings you can see the available attacks below the village name on the map. You increase the attack limit by upgrading the Rally point."

I cannot find this?
US7

DeletedUser897

You gotta go to unit overview and then hit unit movement and you can see where they are going. Not sure if you can check how many attacks you have out.

DeletedUser915

Ya, I see that part. But it clearly says that you can only send 50 attacks at once :/ But I can not find anything that supports this in game

DeletedUser61

IiY5R84.png

Once you reach the 50 commands (attacks) in-game the system will notify you automatically.

DeletedUser915

Okay, thanks :( I guess that puts an end to the Mass Fake attacks that went on in TW1

DeletedUser915

:p Yep, but you can't farm after sending 50 fake attacks... especially with how spread out everyone is.

DeletedUser255

You don't need to send 50 attacks from every village to sufficiently fake a player, 20 will do it. Participation is key for overwhelming, planning is key for successfully pulling off an op on your intended targets.

DeletedUser915

Your right... I do like scaring people with 1000 attacks though :D

DeletedUser1011

This is good to no I am glad I read this. this will make fighting easy.