• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Attack/Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'd like to suggest a change to how this game works. I've played a bunch of these types of games, and in none of them is it possible for a player to attack himself, or a fellow tribe/alliance member. What is the point of this feature? Even if there is some logical reason for keeping this feature that I can't see, I think support should be moved to an entirely separate button and window. Twice I have attempted to support either myself or a tribe mate, and am certain I clicked on "support" yet the troops attacked instead and were wiped out. There is no logical reason for support and attack to be on the same button, and again, I think it totally stupid and illogical for a player to be able to attack him/herself, tribe member, or an ally.

I like many things about this game over the others (Evony Age 1 & 2, Forge of Empires, Good Games Empire, and several others whose names I've forgotten), but this one feature is absurd and really denigrates this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.