• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Automated Farming Could Save This Game

DeletedUser2441

I assure you we are actively searching and banning anyone who is scripting and using bots. That goes for ANYONE caught using such methods to progress themselves in any way.

DeletedUser1465

I assure you we are actively searching and banning anyone who is scripting and using bots. That goes for ANYONE caught using such methods to progress themselves in any way.

The problem is, it is hard to police scripting. it requires a ton of work from a real person. it cant be automated. i don't think admins have the time to look at every players logs all day to determine if scripts are being used

DeletedUser2779

I like this suggestion. There are a lot of player who script farm already. i have confirmed this recently.
What, players like u? If you wanna see an example of players getting banned for script, half of K world's winning tribe got banned for script farming. How they won anyways still eludes me.

DeletedUser2835

This world would end and he would probably throw a tantrum

DeletedUser2677

Beez it's a total waste of your life. You can set a bot up to farm a couple runs and then kickout for awhile. Theres really no way to tell if the scripter ain't greedy. It would be so much easier on you guys if it was allowed. Having it illegal is just providing an advantage to those willing to break the rules. Meanwhile Capt c STILL doesnt actually know the rules a year later.

DeletedUser2702

I learn something new every day, ES. Those college courses are working!

pledge

Spearman
That would honestly RUIN this game to make it legal for people to use farming scripts, Every Barbarian Village would be completely empty at all times in every world. It would be like free RSS and everything would be way to easy, You would barely have to even spend time playing the game. No. We need the Mods & Devs to find out who is cheating and using these scripts, This cheating is absolutely ruining this game, it's so bad. York Castle, Killer Queen members are mostly Multi-Accounting, and using Farming Scrips, and free crown scripts by inviting new players automatically on different IP addresses. I hope the Mods/Devs take this game more seriously and try to do something about these cheaters because It is seriously making this game unfair and a lot of people are quitting and moving on to other games because unless they are on the winning tribe, you have absolutely no chance to make any kind of come back because half their roster is using every kind of cheating method there can possibly be.