• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Automatic / Timer Barbs farming feature

DeletedUser1272

As the time goes..... you grows from 1 village to 100 village and even more with just 2-3 month of playing...
If you does it alone it ... its like when you finished sending the troops away for farming on 100th village.... your 1st village troops returned.... causing an endless loops for at least 1 hour or 2...
it is extremely tiresome and frustrating ...basically getting fed up and lazy to play as you grows bigger..

So why not adding in an automatic farming AI or timers which will send the certain amount of troops to farming at designated targets (only barbarian village maybe) on every *certain* timing / on timer / continuously until stop command is given ?

This may be a feature from a building such as a Command center or a new technology from a high level rally point

Advantages
1. Allows all players to make full uses of the troops and grows equally
2. Excuses such as *I have a life* or whatever crap reasons won't be accused for not having same speed of growth whenever you are attacking a player with smaller size
3. If the farmings can be done automatically, this can greatly increases the number of new players into the game and people wont get fed up for having too much village in late game as well (Like what i am feeling now)
4. No people will try to create any sort of 3rd program/software (bot) or anything which has similiar feature for farming ( Which meant lesser people will try to read the codes, etc etc to bring it to their advantages)

Disadvantages
1. If farming can be done automatically, the number of *spikes* barbarian village will increases greatly to silently killing the troops if the player did not online for some time
However personally this should be counted as as sort of strategy which will not be a direct disadvantages of implementing this feature

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1272

maa ~~ a hope is a hope... sooner or later after new year i probably might quit game or simply stop advancing there.. there are never enough time to farm this way....

not gonna have enough time to continue playing 100 village that way.. there aint any player interest helping farming on others acc @@

DeletedUser

maa ~~ a hope is a hope... sooner or later after new year i probably might quit game or simply stop advancing there.. there are never enough time to farm this way....

not gonna have enough time to continue playing 100 village that way.. there aint any player interest helping farming on others acc @@
I asked for a Co-Player on W9 that's willing to farm and was responded by the #1 account on the server and in my tribe tellinig me to let him eat me, I'd be his "que B---H"... No1 else wants to farm *Sigh*

DeletedUser

I'm sitting on 94 cities. It's a hard time to que troops, send out multiple farm runs, coin, donate to tribe, send attacks, ect. It's becoming a very long process.

DeletedUser1272

well basically thats the every reason i hope theres a farming feature @@ basically farm runs is what took 80% of the time..
i mean .. darn... practically most of the long term playing MMO had implement bot feature in-game itself now (since they know someone will make it either way) why not make it available for everyone ~~

DeletedUser

My problem is quing troops and buildings. The rally point presets are broken. they ignore troops out of the city (including supporting), so I cant use that... Now I'm stuck cyling through 95 cities one at a time trying to figure out my unit count via unti tab (as barracks dont show every unit you have, only units in que and in city). It's a major waste of time.
What type of farming do you do? I can suggest a few different methods that can speed up your farming time.

DeletedUser1272

i only ... click all troops.. and atk the barbs every time a day....(returned with 100k/200k++ loots) and repeats every time like this..from nearby to far out....
when i was small i couldve still send maybe like sending small raid teams to every single barbs.. a few time a day but now... meh... lazier and lazier.. its bloody when doing over 100 village now

indeed... the apps has too much problem.. which is will i did not bothered to play on phone anymore even if i am free outside for a long time ... its a headache to controls after getting used on computer

DeletedUser

I asked for a Co-Player on W9 that's willing to farm and was responded by the #1 account on the server and in my tribe tellinig me to let him eat me, I'd be his "que B---H"... No1 else wants to farm *Sigh*
So... was that a no? :(

DeletedUser1272

well.. i dont really cared about mass recruit since recruiting doesnt really eat much time to me... what am more concern with is da farming...
if there is a feature to help everyone farm easier.. i believe this would definitely increases the new players and stop the current players getting bored

DeletedUser1260

It is all about simplifying the whole, by using the filters on the dropdown village list. First we would make it so we have more icons, then beable to only cycle through the marked icons. This will simplify the recruiting of spies, troops so you don't have to look through all villages to the ones you need recruiting in. Then by using presets you can recruit straight to the barracks. This will also help with farming in that you can cycle through villages faster. How you set up your presets will also make farming easier. Now if you have 100 villages, my question is why not shuffle rez because by then you have so many villages maxed that shuffling rez is faster then farming. I know with my 56 villages I seldom farm anymore, except in newer villages I have taken.

DeletedUser1272

setting preset is useless to me.. since i practically just click all troops and attack .. ( 1 attack per village)
usually preset is use to send multiple farming troops right? if i seriously have to launch attack x10 time per village.... i doubt it make any differences from now.. in facts lower efficiency in my case.. clicking attack once for 105 village is already a pain in ass.. i dont think i will be pressing that 10 times more .....
so was there any meaning for me setting a preset there....

what i wanted is at least something like... setting a group of targets which allows mass attack at once...
Example: Village A >>> 3 targets (preset beforehand) , sending the preset units at once with 1 click to all 3 of the target since of clicking 1 by 1 ..
Village B >> other different targets , etc etc

DeletedUser

It is all about simplifying the whole, by using the filters on the dropdown village list. First we would make it so we have more icons, then beable to only cycle through the marked icons. This will simplify the recruiting of spies, troops so you don't have to look through all villages to the ones you need recruiting in. Then by using presets you can recruit straight to the barracks. This will also help with farming in that you can cycle through villages faster. How you set up your presets will also make farming easier. Now if you have 100 villages, my question is why not shuffle rez because by then you have so many villages maxed that shuffling rez is faster then farming. I know with my 56 villages I seldom farm anymore, except in newer villages I have taken.
Presets are broken. They ignore troops outside of the city. IE I have 7k spear supporting another village, My preset is set for 7k 7k 5k. The "Rally Preset" then builds 7k more spear as they're not in the city. I've reported this and got no proper response.

DeletedUser1260

Please report it again coldogg I apologize for the inconvenience. They may be investigating the problem. We don't get instant feedback ourselves from above.

DeletedUser

Because resources win TW. There is no such thing as too many resources.

DeletedUser1260

Yes Turtloplolis I agree with you but with my 56 villages I was swimming in rez except in newly required villages.

DeletedUser

Yes Turtloplolis I agree with you but with my 56 villages I was swimming in rez except in newly required villages.
Between donating to your tribe and minting coins... how is it possible to swim in resources? I have twice as many coins as anyone on the server and I'm still looking for coins to make more trains... and don't donate as much as I should.

DeletedUser1272

which is why @ they should make some sort of way which made auto donation.... such as from tribe skills
Increasing resources production ( half of bonus resources is automatically donated to tribe)
Convert the bonus loots from barbarians ( half of the bonus loots is donated to the tribe)

something like that. else i highly doubt the growth of the tribe to even reach tier 4 in 1 year time..

DeletedUser

which is why @ they should make some sort of way which made auto donation.... such as from tribe skills
Increasing resources production ( half of bonus resources is automatically donated to tribe)
Convert the bonus loots from barbarians ( half of the bonus loots is donated to the tribe)

something like that. else i highly doubt the growth of the tribe to even reach tier 4 in 1 year time..
TFR is at Tier 2, slowly heading toward the third and final tier.

DeletedUser1272

but its already in 1/4 of a year... and the experience for tribe multi folded every lv....