• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Balance Change - Fake Attacks

DeletedUser773

This isnt life cereal mikeymike, you ain't got to like it. Spamming a players with fakes and nukes is part of the game...locating the real from the fake is what defines player experience...

DeletedUser2967

Not balanced when the other side has a million villages that fake attacks can be spammed from while knowing that the player they are spamming attacks have no choice but to continue to build DT in order to continually deal with all of the attacks coming their way. It would at least slow it down to a certain extent and provide the chance to come up with better coordinated offensive efforts rather than brain dead smashing your face on your keyboard.

DeletedUser773

You'll get use to it, smashing you head on the keyboard, some advice x out all the attacks you think are fake, and concentrate on the nobel trains...they might be hidden too, hint hint...the slowest moving defensive unit...

DeletedUser1376

so Mikey it's a learning experience there are good and bad ways to deal with fakes as well
ps. I sent a few extras your way . well maybe

DeletedUser1376

some one ate my real nuke and is on their way to get nobled lol so it proves that it works

DeletedUser2967

Again, good job. Still does not mean that fake attacks are balanced.

DeletedUser1376

I dont think morale is balanced lets call it a draw . like its my fault a bunch of players want to grow slower than molasses
see below my link in my signature maybe easier on your blood pressure mate

DeletedUser2967

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. If you don't think that morale is balanced, then make a thread about it. We should all be coming up with ways to improve this game, especially if we want to continue playing it. And, no stress over here, simply just stating what I feel could be an improvement of the overall balance of sending fake attacks in the game.

DeletedUser873

I dont remember you whining about a mechanic about the game when you attacked us first :( , I will make sure everyone in this world bleeds for the 900 MA you took from me.

DeletedUser2967

Your tribe actually attacked us first. But, regardless, I attacked you because you left offensive units in a village with no defense. Why would I give you the chance to build an attack force so near my village when I had the opportunity to attack it first? Again, nothing to do with the original post of this thread.

DeletedUser873

They're to farm buddy, I dont care about people who had 2k villages 4 weeks into a world,lmfao I have 1k MA in every village just to farm. Regardless I'm going to make this world bleed
#NeverForget
Screenshot (352).png

DeletedUser873

Your tribe actually attacked us first. But, regardless, I attacked you because you left offensive units in a village with no defense. Why would I give you the chance to build an attack force so near my village when I had the opportunity to attack it first? Again, nothing to do with the original post of this thread.
As the adjudicator your punishment will be the purge of the top 5 tribes in this world, you will burn for the genocide of farmers.

DeletedUser1376

Mikey he is vicious and he needs bash . better watch out