• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Answered Balancing Changes

DeletedUser449

When will the balancing changes that went into effect on the en servers be going live on the us servers.

DeletedUser255

The backlash on en was huge, so Devs will likely optimise it through the currently active "balanced" servers before releasing it anywhere else.

DeletedUser

In our balancing update thread posted by admins on the forums, the chart for building times lists, for example, that it takes 36 hours to build a lvl 20 wall... but the chart says these are based on lvl 20 hq's. with the new balance, i have a lvl 30 hq that takes 36 hrs to build a lvl 20 wall. what gives? shouldn't it be faster? is it even slower at lvl 20 hq? is the chart mislabeled?

DeletedUser

The update thread also says that tier 5 spy will take 3 hours. my tier 5 spies build at 6 hours, with lvl 15 tavern. is the game errored, or is the chart simply incorrect? there seem to be a lot of errors. what's the point of telling us the changes ahead of time if they end up being random and unexpected anyways??

as a side note, what's the reasoning for reducing the clay/wood cost of spies a ton, but hardly reducing iron? it now costs more iron than clay or wood to make a tier 5 spy. are the slippery little ninjas now laden with 200 lbs of plate armor or something?! the bug fixes are always helpful, but this balancing crap just screws everything up again, in my opinion. spies were nerfed in previous updates because sabos were too strong. now they're way cheaper and build way faster. why did we decide to make sabos stronger again??

DeletedUser

Hmm... I didn't even notice those changes until you mentioned them Frey... And you have a good point there. My tier 5 spies also say 6 hours at a level 15 tavern...

DeletedUser702

I'd like a mod's opinion. Is the spy build time decrease and speed reduction intended to DECREASE the effectiveness of sabos, or increase it? I can see both sides.