• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Balancing Update II

DeletedUser255

They released the "balance" in parts on .en, I suggest emphasising that you are willing to wait on a complete immersion into the balance unless you want to see 10 hour level 1 Churches and 30 hour wall levels.

DeletedUser1260

Thank you, I am experiencing that myself and I hope they release the update in whole here.

DeletedUser255

They just announced faster spy recruit times, which means a 42 minute turn around on spies 1-3, during a period where building is slowed down while they transition from the tried and true level based increase to a tech based increase. Sabotage just received a huge power boost that no one asked for.

DeletedUser1260

We already have a problem defending against sabotage and that is why we got the Homeguard and that without lowering the tech one level can be knocked out before it is even used.

DeletedUser

So what happens for all those level 10 HoO out there, we are just shafted out of the resources, and potentially purchased crowns, spent leveling the HoO to 10? As for the other level changes, these bring some major adaptation to strategy, they should be implementing these changes with a deconstruction option to correct previous builds which are no longer necessary/efficient.