• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Baptiste's Banner

DeletedUser465

Why is it, after killing off 10 nukes last night, that I made zero improvement towards unlocking this weapon?
Support with at least 2000 troops, I'm pretty sure moving over 30k troops between villages should count as a minimum of 2000 provisions, as it clearly states.
Even to not give credit to where the paladin himself supported a town, with 15k provisions at least, and killed 3 nukes there. I somehow didn't move from 8/10 to 11/10? I love TW2, but it's really frustrating when shit doesn't work right, or breaks when these "bug fixes" come out.

Just to clarify, the paladin MOVED WITH 15k provisions with, not like I sent just the paladin.

DeletedUser

Maybe you have to support another player and not yourself?

I'm curious what constitutes an attack. The system has wised up and doesn't count every 1 spear "attack" towards achievements any more... but where's the threshold? Some of the people attacking us don't have much more than 1 spear to attack with! Part of this should be the willingness to stack someone else with over 2k provisions of your own D.