• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Barbaran villages

DeletedUser

Tokano;n3432 said:
It totally works, but just not as often as any player would like. xP

20% chance is like 1 improvement every 5 uses, But in reality is 1 improvement every 10 uses. That is 10% chance Not 20% like the information said that it does. If somebody spend crowns expecting to get a 20% chance of improvement, but In reality there is only a 10% chance of Improvement. For me that is false advertisement.

DeletedUser

I really think the level of the barbs depends more on the level of the active players in the province than on how often they are raided. There are 2 active players in my province and the barbs have gotten up to about 300 points and are slowly growing. The Province just north of me doesn't have a single active player (highest city has 163 points, almost all other have 51 points). I've been raiding the barbs there as often as the ones in my province and none of those villages has grown above 80 points and they haven't grown in over a week. The barb village with the most points is also the one that is the farthest away from ANY active player so it should be getting attacked the least of all.

Same story with the 2 Providences to my right. The one to the north has 1 active player and the barbs in that area are at about 150. The province to the south has 2 active players (and a total of about 500 points more that the one to the north) and the barbs there all have about 175 points

I haven't use any of my "Master of loot items" I don't know if anyone else has used them on these villages. I am on the Eremitage server world

Tokano

Not a Mod
^^ That would mean Eremitage falls into the same category as Bastille.
Which would mean the barbs need resources to grow.

DeletedUser

BaconThePig;n3441 said:
I really think the level of the barbs depends more on the level of the active players in the province than on how often they are raided. There are 2 active players in my province and the barbs have gotten up to about 300 points and are slowly growing. The Province just north of me doesn't have a single active player (highest city has 163 points, almost all other have 51 points). I've been raiding the barbs there as often as the ones in my province and none of those villages has grown above 80 points and they haven't grown in over a week. The barb village with the most points is also the one that is the farthest away from ANY active player so it should be getting attacked the least of all.

Same story with the 2 Providences to my right. The one to the north has 1 active player and the barbs in that area are at about 150. The province to the south has 2 active players (and a total of about 500 points more that the one to the north) and the barbs there all have about 175 points

I haven't use any of my "Master of loot items" I don't know if anyone else has used them on these villages. I am on the Eremitage server world

I been looking out around and see pretty much the same.

The Master of Loot only raise 1 level of a production mine when it work. I only use them on the province i'm located.

DeletedUser394

BaconThePig

That fits my area, to my East there are 5 active players and the barbs in that province are 500+pts. While surrounding provinces with just 2-3 active players are just 300pt barbs. While my province is just 250pt barbs. This might not be so much on who is actively farming but more on what the Average Pts for the province???

So I did some math, If you add the points of all player villages. Then divide that sum by how many player villages you will get a number pretty close to the barbs avg pts in that province.

IF this is true, with inactive players not turning barb, active players are getting screwed over if they are the only player in their province. And if you don't have a 2nd village quest to increase the average points in the province, you can't increase the barb points aka resources in that province either. Where as having other active villages increase the resources for that province greatly.

Even if this is intended this seems like a huge disadvantage to players who take out their competition early. Instead of rewarding a player for attacking players, the games purpose, those players are being punished.

Tokano

Not a Mod
You would think they would have the same system on each world. I just tested it on US1 and it was about 2,000 points off from what the barbs in my province look like.
Which brings up another question, why are they changing the barb system from world to world? xP