• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Barbarian growth influences

DeletedUser720

What are the factors that influence barbarian growth? Do barbs need resources to grow?

DeletedUser465

According to a discussion I had with a game mod on this a few worlds back, it varies on the world. It can range upon how often it is hit, and how active the province they are inside is, as far as player growth. They do need res to build as you and me do. :)

DeletedUser645

Barbarians generally grow as the players in the province grow. They are roughly the average of all players in the province (active or inactive), and max out at 3500 points. The only exception is if they were close to 3500, and the building they last upgraded puts them over.

DeletedUser645

You probably managed to find the barb at 3499 and a high building happened to upgrade :p Nonetheless, that's how the system works.

DeletedUser392

on the new server us 9 my province has maybe 5 barb and 20 plus players how is that fair, it is severly limiting our fun and growth? i seriously sent 800 troops to a barb and came back with 1 res, yes im serious one res point

DeletedUser

on the new server us 9 my province has maybe 5 barb and 20 plus players how is that fair, it is severly limiting our fun and growth? i seriously sent 800 troops to a barb and came back with 1 res, yes im serious one res point
AS people go inactive, thier second will turn into a barb, and eventually they themselves will. It makesearly game more important as province control needsto be earned moreso than given

DeletedUser392

yeah but people starting the game now are getting full loads on barb runs ,,,doesnt seem right or fair,,,and raith im always ready to kill and make myself new villages, but i literally send 1000 troops at a barb and come back with 0 res

DeletedUser

Barbarians generally grow as the players in the province grow. They are roughly the average of all players in the province (active or inactive), and max out at 3500 points. The only exception is if they were close to 3500, and the building they last upgraded puts them over.
The Barbarian villages don't cap at 3500 points, I have seen numerous barbarian villages hit 3600 points and slightly higher than that so far.

DeletedUser645

The Barbarian villages don't cap at 3500 points, I have seen numerous barbarian villages hit 3600 points and slightly higher than that so far.
It does cap at 3500. They can reach higher however, depending on what building was upgraded last, and what points they had before the final upgrade.

EX: If the village is at 3499 points, and finishes off with a level 30 Timber Camp. That gives 198 points. That means the barb would finish at 3697.

DeletedUser915

Kinda staying on topic, how is it fair that some players are stuck around the outside with nothing around them? Why has this not improved to the point that everyone gets some barbs?