• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Battle Report

DeletedUser

I tried to take a village that was cleared. I sent off 4 nobles.

My first 3 battle reports showed 0 defensive troops and 0 defensive loses and i had knocked the wall down to 17. However my last battle report shows hidden defense and hidden loses and i lost most of my troops and my noble. I did have a medic which returned a few of my troops. I was told when you loose all your troops that it will show this on a report since no troops returned with intel. I have tried this several times and never received a report of hidden defense< with or without a medic. My question is, was there defense in this village that i did not know about?

DeletedUser61

He sniped ur noble so he only had to fight that wave, and no medics do not guarantee a report
Deathcrystal is 100% correct. When sending your nobles you may want to try and send them as close to possible to your actual nuke. Not doing so players can easily arrange support to return to their village within your 2,3, and 4th attack.

DeletedUser

Deathcrystal is 100% correct. When sending your nobles you may want to try and send them as close to possible to your actual nuke. Not doing so players can easily arrange support to return to their village within your 2,3, and 4th attack.
So It is not possible to get a report that says hidden defense and hidden loses without any troops in there ? If I read this correctly.

DeletedUser

Yea, they just werent in town at those moments, literally right outside waiting for the nobles