• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Beginner Protection

Elements

Nobleman
I have a new suggestion, I notice all the worlds have 5 days BP. There should be a world in which BP is only 3 days as it would provide a bigger challenge. I know I would enjoy a world like that, but I can't speak for everyone.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
This would benefit early-stage game. Especially If you joined a world late which sometimes people do so they can spawn slightly further from the core. For mid to late stage, this will be a huge disadvantage for players who don't have the skill level to survive. Even top vet will still find 3 days hard depending on when they join the world stage. I say 5 days is fine, they really just need to cap tribe maximum and it will improve the competition on every server.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
So, fun for those who start when the world open and not so fun for those who join a little later? :/ I mean you can force it yourself by spying a barb in 3 days to remove BP lol if you want to increase your difficulties...

Elements

Nobleman
I would only encourage this for one world maybe every year or so. Very rare like having no troop relocation like in Golconda.

Elements

Nobleman
I have and it has never ended BP for me. Whenever I get to that quest and I am still in BP, I always spy a barb so I dont lose BP. Not sure why urs would tho...