• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Beginning Recruit, high capacity

DeletedUser

Greetings all,

It appears by the short thread started by Fiend, that the new world will be immediately taken by storm via a single tribe of veteran players.

I, for one, desire simply to play along, learn the depth and subtleties of rapid early-stage development based in long-term planning. It is my goal to develop my village(s) and tactics as quickly as possible, and hopefully make a few friends along the way.

I'm a real team player, and would appreciate any advice or recruiting efforts of strong veteran players planning to fight hard and fast to take over the next world.

Thanks for reading. Happy to field any questions, take any tests, or meet for virtual coffee to find the right group of warring friends for me.

I have a great capacity to learn quickly, a head for numbers, Risk, and cooperation with the Aquarian's special knack for finding win-win resolutions.

Diplomat, warmonger, group writer, producer/distributor, recruiter, messenger, spy director... I could and would do any job needed of me to fulfill the needs of the tribe according to tribal elders.

Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from the best teachers of the game.

DeletedUser

Thanks very much Altheras. I look forward to establishing connections with good people who are also great players. I messaged you in-game. Cheers!

DeletedUser1487

Altheras is a great leader and I can vouch that Altheras does indeed interact with the tribe and assist in anyway possible, whether it may be simple advice on nukes or what to do when attacked. One reason I'm going to play this world the whole way.

DeletedUser1179

A person can teach you the basics of the game but really you need to figure out what works best for you. I think that is the best advice anyone can give but that's just my opinion.

cokky

Berserker
it really helps to know what style of play you like and find someone who does that style very well and learn from them. There is very few well rounded players that can adapt to any style most are much better suited for one style or the other. In any case looking forward to seeing you on the map hope you learn what you are looking to learn.

DeletedUser1573

i just won't be leading a tribe until my crew gets back, but for anyone who wants to the job, il either be joining up with the old IMP or helping some other tribe if we start out with that 20 capacity right out the gate, if at all possible i wouldnt mind doing so before the current world ends that way i can grab my guides off the DRL forums, everytime i try to copy'n'paste em from my documents on my pc i have to reformat them in game

DeletedUser

I definitely want to jump in on the new world right away... and I'm happy to join a tribe wherein someone is willing to really mentor me and use me as an asset. I'm not sure what "style" I like - one that wins is cool. In life, I am a rather well-rounded/balanced kind of thinker, but I am happy to serve the greater good in whatever role best suits the needs of the team.

I apologize in advance if I go about developing relations in a flawed manner. I am BRAND new to this game, having only played Stronghold Kingdoms years ago and for less than a year then, so I really am ignorant to protocols. However, I know what loyalty is.

I believe I should be a very useful asset to a tribe determined to dominate the new world, given that I follow directions and take orders well, and eventually I will develop some insight of my own to assist tribal leaders in tactical decisions (at least, that would be a goal of playing this game long-term).

Onward and upward. And many thanks to all for sincere responses.

DeletedUser1046

To me the styles are:
Turtle: Builds tons of defense, little to no offense, often attacks with HC rather than actual offensive units. Can be near impossible to kill once they get big, but have no real offensive power. Not the style for me.
Balanced(I'm this all the way); About 50/50 offensive and defensive villages, good defense and good offense. Once I get around the 100 village mark then I start to change it up to 2 offense for every 1 defense typically.
Offensive: Less defense than offense. I don't really advise this style for anyone less than a pro, because your defense is what saves your villages from being taken, and if you're very low on defense, you have to really know how to use your defense, or have a good turtle friend backing you up to provide you with support troops.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know when the World actually opens ? Usually in most games I play there is a time ie. 10:00UTC
My friend and I want to start with a good team if we can get the Sector and start time . Any teams out there that can take us ?
Thanks Rvtnt

DeletedUser1278

According to the world 14 thread it opens the 12th, but they never tell the time.

DeletedUser1487

Oh woops, I mixed the date up with the world, ya 12th, sorry about that :p

DeletedUser1179

We aren't told what time it will open. Just the date that it will open.

DeletedUser1535

April 12th is correct tho right? I would hate to be refreshing the homepage every hour just to find out it wasnt on april 12th lol..

DeletedUser1179

As far as I know April 12th was the date given to us. As for mods playing, not sure guess you will have to wait and see...:p

DeletedUser

To me the styles are:
Turtle: Builds tons of defense, little to no offense, often attacks with HC rather than actual offensive units. Can be near impossible to kill once they get big, but have no real offensive power. Not the style for me.
Balanced(I'm this all the way); About 50/50 offensive and defensive villages, good defense and good offense. Once I get around the 100 village mark then I start to change it up to 2 offense for every 1 defense typically.
Offensive: Less defense than offense. I don't really advise this style for anyone less than a pro, because your defense is what saves your villages from being taken, and if you're very low on defense, you have to really know how to use your defense, or have a good turtle friend backing you up to provide you with support troops.
You forgot one

Bad: Cities are 50/50 offense and defense units, will attack you out of province without a pally, the noble is the wave named NOBLES