• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Being able to mass troops from multiple villages for offensive

DeletedUser1545

I've been noticing that a lot of people (my self included) stack villages. Great for defending a village but is there any chance in the future of being able to stack some troops together in a village for offensive use? You could maybe limit the number of of villages that can send troops or just the number of troops themselves sent to one village. Sort of like the relocation feature. Either something like that or make it a function of the rally point. You know like "Rally the troops here!". I think you need a option something like this to fairly take on a "Deathstar". I'very been seeing some huge one's pop up and because I'm being penalized I have to attack it piecemeal while the defender can stack it full of troops with no sort of penalty. If you can have all the troops for defense then why can'take you have all those troops for offense? I suppose you could make it something that you buy in the store or just limit it to once a week to be able to make a "Alliance Army".

DeletedUser734

No, that would just make offense stupid over powered. Just go around the stacks like every other player.