• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Better supporting UI / More large scale friendly.

DeletedUser2074

Hello everyone,

Today I am proposing we make an advancement in the terms of the support mechanic. Currently it can be rather slow and a bit redundant going from village to village. It isn't very user friendly especially when you have multiple cities on a large scale. What I am suggesting is a simple and friendly solution to alleviate some of the aforementioned items I have described.

Basically what I would like is for cities to have a support tab option. With a UI that queries every village and allows me to filter by group icons. Cities will be listed with troop counts and a drop down that will appear with sliders. Allowing you to pick troop values and then send to the village you have selected. Options to sort by should include the travel time greatest/least as well as alphabetical.

I'm open to feed back as well as if anyone has any further ideas for implementation.

DeletedUser1500

Im trying to visualize this. Are you suggesting a form that enhances the support feature? Which is a good idea. I'm sure it would be a very complex update though. Especially querying every available troop for an action. But still, there might be a starting point for this to make things a little easier.