• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

better tribe play

DeletedUser727

Is there a way as leader of a tribe I can see attacks incoming as well as out going on or by my tribe members so to know if support is needed. Or in some cases if a tribe member is attacking without authorization.

DeletedUser465

You cannot see out going attacks, you can however view under the member list who is under attack. It will display an axe symbol

DeletedUser727

You cannot see out going attacks, you can however view under the member list who is under attack. It will display an axe symbol
really ... why couldnt it message the leaders or even every member in the cause we are busy building and dont have our tribe members pulled up

DeletedUser61

really ... why couldnt it message the leaders or even every member in the cause we are busy building and dont have our tribe members pulled up
That would just make it to easy right?

DeletedUser

Can't do everything, some things people needa do themselves.

DeletedUser

Is there a way as leader of a tribe I can see attacks incoming as well as out going on or by my tribe members so to know if support is needed. Or in some cases if a tribe member is attacking without authorization.

I believe the NSA could help you.

DeletedUser727

yeah right with the nsa.... but how hard would it be to provide that info i mean come on... at least be able to click on the axes that show under attack so counter attacks can be made. Thats not asking much and it can only provide better tribal play.

DeletedUser534

On mobile the "Under Attack" symbol does not show up. :p

DeletedUser727

well it seems it would make better play if you could truely back your tribe members up with support or even go after the person picking on one of your members and hiding like a coward.