• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bot Ban Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2685

This bot ban thing......

While evidence may exist that several people broke these “rules,” you have to take a step back and consider this which is “Why were there so many people doing this?” If players were never warned in the past, that’s essentially InnoGames indirectly saying that it’s “ok” to do such practices. Banning someone without a warning is a harsh punishment for something that several people were supposedly doing.

That’s equivalent to you going to the grocery store and picking a grape from the bag to taste it. You’ve been doing it for years (hypothetically) and consider it ok. Now picture you’re home getting ready for bed only the have the cops bust down your door and arrest you for stealing grapes. You get sentenced to life in prison because of your actions. Pretty harsh isn’t it?

InnoGames is governing this game like a damn 3rd world country right now. Just give the guilty parties a warning and then ban them if it happens a second time. You’re going to lose more players (including myself) than it’s worth by sticking to this ban for future worlds.

All players banned, regardless of tribe, should be reinstated immediately and given a warning. If you respond to me, please do so in this thread as I want it to be public for everyone to read.

becky123

Axeman
You are aware of the rule?
  1. Any use of automatization, scripts, bots or abuse of bugs is forbidden. Breaches of this rule can result in a permanent ban of the World Account and/or Master Account
That said, I am fine with a ban on any accounts using the bots. It gives an unfair advantage. If anyone in my tribe is using the scripts then I hope they get banned as well. I do think the rule should be enforced across the world and not targeted to any one specific tribe.

DeletedUser2685

Becky, I’m aware of the rule. My point is that if InnoGames hasn’t governed the rule consistently in the past then you can’t just decide to flip the switch one night and enforce as if you’ve been doing so all the time. Send out a general warning first. It’s different if only 1 or 2 people were found guilty. The fact that “several” were found to be doing this tells me this was just a common practice.

DeletedUser1519

but inno is based out of germany, damn near a third world country lol they don't understand warnings .. you can't reason with the third reich lol

DeletedUser2578

That’s equivalent to you going to the grocery store and picking a grape from the bag to taste it. You’ve been doing it for years (hypothetically) and consider it ok. Now picture you’re home getting ready for bed only the have the cops bust down your door and arrest you for stealing grapes. You get sentenced to life in prison because of your actions. Pretty harsh isn’t it?

Let's use your same type of example to prove how it's wrong.

You're playing Call Of Duty Black Ops (Let's be real, No other COD game is better), You're not doing to well. You know that there's a way to cheat and give yourself an advantage. However, You also know it's against the rules. After getting smacked around by the enemy team, you decide to say screw it and install those cheats on your system. Now your gun auto-aims for the head, allowing you to get easy headshots and kills. Everyone you go up against dies quickly, because they can't compete due to your cheats.
Now you share your Auto-Aiming cheats with your entire team of 6, Your team easily kills everyone in every single mode. Not only have you used cheats to gain a massive advantage, but now your team is doing the same thing. They're almost unkillable because of the cheats.
Activision finds reports about your Auto-Aiming and bans you. What do you do? Nothing. You broke the rules and you face the consequences.

DeletedUser2690

Hi I'm Starr.. I don't speak up much on the forums. But today I am going to say my piece about Inno Games and their discrimination and flat out harassment of certain individuals. And don't worry I'll be taking a screen shot of my message before I post it just in case it is quickly and harshly taken down without justification.

I'm going to start out by saying I am appalled at the level of unprofessional behavior that is being demonstrated by the moderators and more specifically the community manager in the US servers. I have not seen this level of discrimination and or harassment in quite a long time. It seems to me that what has happened here has been a personal and vindictive vendetta that has been carried out against very specific players.

Let me just explain to you exactly what your Inno Games moderators and community manager have done. Firstly they interfered with our game play. Stopping attacks? Honestly at first I just thought the game was acting up because let's be real, this world has been far from acceptable play wise. Lag spikes, updates that wouldn't allow you see anything or really interact with the game, 3 to 4 minutes of absolute game lag. You click things and it literally takes minutes for the actions to follow through. I have wasted crowns clicking something too many times and it still going through. The fake Gwen wheels, the fake night bonus at the start.This server has been horrible. And still we stayed and played through all of the nonsense because we love the game.

Now we come to the "bans". Can someone please explain to me what happens in a ban? I have been assured by several people that once a ban has been issued that's the end of it correct? Well not in our case. They are still messing with our accounts. Sending supports away, and doing things on our accounts. I know this because I am still getting mobile notifications. I know this because I still have friends playing on this world. Is this not a breach of their power? How can you justify doing that? You are literally handing our villages over. You've kicked out KEY players in this world and even sent support that others have sent to our villages away. I'm calling you out mates. You are abusing your power.

I'm also calling you out on the players you targeted. It was a clear and evident case of discrimination. I can prove that... Can you prove your claims? I know you can't. I have irrefutable proof that you cannot claim what happened actually happened. That you are acting purely on the claims of a angry and vindictive person. Who will be directly addressed very soon. :) You took out players who were key to the development and the play of this world. You directly interfered. So this will not be the end. We will be heard no matter how far we have to climb. You can not discriminate against people and get away with it.

So I hope you're all prepared for this journey. I know I am. ;)

DeletedUser2158

i think you are just pushing a little bit hard. you are having notifications because you are underattack and nobody is recalling support

DeletedUser2549

your right no body is recalling it. mods are sending it back giving the front line villages to players.

DeletedUser2007

I don't understand what all the stink is about. If you cheated, stop whining about getting caught. You should have played fair, like everyone else. If they are giving those villages back to the players that you took them from because you cheated, then good on them. Because you cheated. If you didn't cheat, then I get why you're angry and you should raise a stink about it, but they have all the data that points to you cheating... because you probably cheated. Get the point yet?

DeletedUser2578

Those banned for Coop abuse, You used your coops to build DT and stack your frontlines while you pushed 80% OT. Now that you've been busted, the troops are likely returning to their proper village, Which I see as fair. You used certain players to stack you, Those players now get their troops back and they sit there until they're either internaled or barb out. That's the way an inactive player normally works...

DeletedUser2690

Actually... I still have friends playing. They have tried to support a village of mine. Their support got sent back from my account which I have no access too.. So please go ahead and keep telling me how you all know it all. Please. I would love to listen. And just for the record... I have done nothing wrong. I have been targeted because of my close interaction with other people. So please keep going. Tell me what I've been doing because you would know better than I would correct? You sitting in my office with me while I play? I don't think so, you might want to keep your nose where it belongs.. ;) <3

DeletedUser1211

As far as I know, no one has been banned for co-op abuse.

DeletedUser2549

As far as I know, no one has been banned for co-op abuse.
think he is confusing us with bizmoney. got to remember he jumps tribes a lot and only come to the forum to try and show off jazz, ever forum needs there personal clown.

DeletedUser2578

Biz was never banned on this world lmfao. You claimed not everyone who was banned was using bots. So I'm simply assuming some were banned for coop abuse, As that's the information we've been passed from other players.

becky123

Axeman
I can tell you that when I had Biz and Bubbles coops I did look to see if they were running a bot script and I did not see any strange activity. But Biz didn't get banned this world.

DeletedUser2578

I can tell you that when I had Biz and Bubbles coops I did look to see if they were running a bot script and I did not see any strange activity. But Biz didn't get banned this world.
Biz never farmed. He bought 90% of his troops, Always thought that was weird as hell. I farm often, but sometimes get lazy and don't farm at all.

DeletedUser

Hi I'm Starr.. I don't speak up much on the forums. But today I am going to say my piece about Inno Games and their discrimination and flat out harassment of certain individuals. And don't worry I'll be taking a screen shot of my message before I post it just in case it is quickly and harshly taken down without justification.

I'm going to start out by saying I am appalled at the level of unprofessional behavior that is being demonstrated by the moderators and more specifically the community manager in the US servers. I have not seen this level of discrimination and or harassment in quite a long time. It seems to me that what has happened here has been a personal and vindictive vendetta that has been carried out against very specific players.

Let me just explain to you exactly what your Inno Games moderators and community manager have done. Firstly they interfered with our game play. Stopping attacks? Honestly at first I just thought the game was acting up because let's be real, this world has been far from acceptable play wise. Lag spikes, updates that wouldn't allow you see anything or really interact with the game, 3 to 4 minutes of absolute game lag. You click things and it literally takes minutes for the actions to follow through. I have wasted crowns clicking something too many times and it still going through. The fake Gwen wheels, the fake night bonus at the start.This server has been horrible. And still we stayed and played through all of the nonsense because we love the game.

Now we come to the "bans". Can someone please explain to me what happens in a ban? I have been assured by several people that once a ban has been issued that's the end of it correct? Well not in our case. They are still messing with our accounts. Sending supports away, and doing things on our accounts. I know this because I am still getting mobile notifications. I know this because I still have friends playing on this world. Is this not a breach of their power? How can you justify doing that? You are literally handing our villages over. You've kicked out KEY players in this world and even sent support that others have sent to our villages away. I'm calling you out mates. You are abusing your power.

I'm also calling you out on the players you targeted. It was a clear and evident case of discrimination. I can prove that... Can you prove your claims? I know you can't. I have irrefutable proof that you cannot claim what happened actually happened. That you are acting purely on the claims of a angry and vindictive person. Who will be directly addressed very soon. :) You took out players who were key to the development and the play of this world. You directly interfered. So this will not be the end. We will be heard no matter how far we have to climb. You can not discriminate against people and get away with it.

So I hope you're all prepared for this journey. I

So, this angry and vindictive person that you are going to directly address very soon, is that still me? Or did you change it to someone else? I can't seem to keep up. After my last post I got a lot of messages saying THC maybe made a mistake in assuming it was me. Or was that just to keep me from disclosing any more information? Bah....who cares right?
You cheated. Plain and simple. You encouraged the entire tribe to cheat. Saying it was the only way to win against the extreme coiners. You even had a Script Tutorial page on your Discord server to teach those that didn't know how to use the farming bot. When anyone complained about the extreme scripting ruining the barb growth, you harassed them. You can claim discrimination all you want. But, the bottom line is, you cheated. You got caught. Take your medicine. Oh and I'm sure one of the first things your "lawyers" will tell you, is don't throw someone under the bus when they know enough of your secrets to hang you.
The More You Know......

DeletedUser1401

Becky, I’m aware of the rule. My point is that if InnoGames hasn’t governed the rule consistently in the past then you can’t just decide to flip the switch one night and enforce as if you’ve been doing so all the time. Send out a general warning first. It’s different if only 1 or 2 people were found guilty. The fact that “several” were found to be doing this tells me this was just a common practice.

Captain, this was the warning/rule to the entire community and therefore no additional warnings are required:

Any use of automatization, scripts, bots or abuse of bugs is forbidden. Breaches of this rule can result in a permanent ban of the World Account and/or Master Account.

I will give you a real life sample example to try to put into perspective. You drive to work everyday and there are posted speed limits on those roads that you probably break everyday knowing it is against the rules. On one of the roads there is never an officer around and you have went over the speed limit everyday for 5 years, along with many others that travel that road. Then one day they set up an officer and he passes out 40 tickets that day and you are one of the ones that gets a ticket for speeding. Do you go in front of the judge and say "i've been doing this for years and it was never enforced and therefore i should just be given a warning" or do you say "the fact that 40 people were ticketed tells me this was common practice and therefore i should just be given a warning", or do you plead guilty and pay the ticket for the one time you got caught speeding when you know you could have gotten 1,500 tickets over the past 5 years. When you speed you know you are breaking the rule and there is a chance you will get caught one day but you choose to risk it. That risk is yours to take and you know you must face the consequences if you are ever caught. Each player has to make that decision for themselves. I myself was completely aware of other players using scripts to farm with and i have lost to those players many times on many worlds, yet i made the decision to never use them and to win or lose without using them and therefore i never put myself at risk of being banned from the game. I would have loved to have used them but i just don't want to risk being banned, so i sucked it up and just continued to farm manually knowing that i never had a chance against the other players i was up against. So i've been punished for years for not cheating and you're defending people for cheating and finally getting caught. I do hope that no innocent players were banned and i do hope that no one group or one tribe was intentionally targeted as that would be wrong. I do hope they eliminate all cheating from all players on all tribes on all worlds for the betterment of the game. P.S. i do speed myself everyday knowing the consequences of receiving a speeding ticket if i get caught, but i know the risk and choose to take it. If the rule/law said they would ban me from ever driving again if i ever broke the rule by speeding, guess what, i would never speed again. This is just my honest opinion and each person may have there own.

DeletedUser2697

ill have to agree on this with kumboy on this we all know this is against the rules. Im on an en server right now same shit, every world same shit bots multi accounts. If you get caught you get caught still gonna happen. My fucking problem is why do all my troops get sent back to me from these players villages, but yet the enemy gets to attack these villages and noble them. What is inno playing the game for me, i dont get a chance to slow there progress. Its ok for them to noble these villages but i cant defend them, we can spike barbs but cant support our teammates villages. I had no idea what was going on i was outta town, then i see all this support coming back. what the fuck is that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.