• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bot Ban Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2697

I think your example is great. What about the broad with the big fucking tits that the cop says ahhh ill give you a warning slow it down baby, or the driver thats a cop or ex marine, ahhh we are brothers keep it under 50 champ. Point is they need to be on it every fucking world from the jump here we are 2 months later and manny moe and jack barely figured out which players are using bots. Fuckboys need to get off their sandy beaches quit drinking rum runners and do their fucking jobs stop counting the ends and do some work.

DeletedUser2578

I think your example is great. What about the broad with the big fucking tits that the cop says ahhh ill give you a warning slow it down baby, or the driver thats a cop or ex marine, ahhh we are brothers keep it under 50 champ. Point is they need to be on it every fucking world from the jump here we are 2 months later and manny moe and jack barely figured out which players are using bots. Fuckboys need to get off their sandy beaches quit drinking rum runners and do their fucking jobs stop counting the ends and do some work.
This is the first time I've ever heard of anyone using Scripts or bots on here. If it happened in the past, then people have been very hush hush about it. The problem is, RND doesn't use bots. We farm normally. THC does use bots, You guys had a massive advantage over us. You've been cheating all this time yet you've got the balls to talk trash to players who don't cheat. Y'all broke the rules. You deserve your ban. Get over it. If you can't play the game normally without cheats, don't play at all.

DeletedUser2697

i dont use bots snaggle tooth hell i dont even farm lmao. I think you need to get over yourself wanting attention with your defeated units as an attacker, do you want a clap clap. I was just posting the obvious they need to be on top of a problem that u never heard of apparently. For a guy whos won so many worlds you must be in the dark.

DeletedUser2697

your one of those guys that dont know how to read and comment on something thats not even in the post.

DeletedUser1211

This is the first time I've ever heard of anyone using Scripts or bots on here. If it happened in the past, then people have been very hush hush about it. The problem is, RND doesn't use bots. We farm normally.

If everyone is hush hush about it, how do you know no one in RND is using them? I'd be willing to bet that some are. Or WERE before they saw THC getting banned for it and turned it off.

DeletedUser2685

So, this angry and vindictive person that you are going to directly address very soon, is that still me? Or did you change it to someone else? I can't seem to keep up. After my last post I got a lot of messages saying THC maybe made a mistake in assuming it was me. Or was that just to keep me from disclosing any more information? Bah....who cares right?
You cheated. Plain and simple. You encouraged the entire tribe to cheat. Saying it was the only way to win against the extreme coiners. You even had a Script Tutorial page on your Discord server to teach those that didn't know how to use the farming bot. When anyone complained about the extreme scripting ruining the barb growth, you harassed them. You can claim discrimination all you want. But, the bottom line is, you cheated. You got caught. Take your medicine. Oh and I'm sure one of the first things your "lawyers" will tell you, is don't throw someone under the bus when they know enough of your secrets to hang you.
The More You Know You

Lux, what the fuck are you talking about?
Those banned for Coop abuse, You used your coops to build DT and stack your frontlines while you pushed 80% OT. Now that you've been busted, the troops are likely returning to their proper village, Which I see as fair. You used certain players to stack you, Those players now get their troops back and they sit there until they're either internaled or barb out. That's the way an inactive player normally works...

Oh wow, Bubbles came out of hiding. Please don’t take this message as harassment b/c I know you’re sensitive. ;)

DeletedUser2697

guys an idiot no ones been bounced for coop abuse, he needs to sharpen his crayons the little bus leaves in a few, no licking the window bubbles.

DeletedUser1401

Like i said "I do hope they eliminate all cheating from all players on all tribes on all worlds for the betterment of the game." This would include all members with large breasts, all members that are or were a police officer or are or were in the military. In other words, yes the broad should get a ticket the same as everyone else but just because the broad didn't get a ticket doesn't mean you weren't speeding, it just means she got away with it and you didn't. Probably the same as you may have gotten away with it for how long before being caught. Maybe the broad will get a ticket tomorrow if you drive the speed limit and she's the only one left speeding.

DeletedUser2549

Like i said "I do hope they eliminate all cheating from all players on all tribes on all worlds for the betterment of the game." This would include all members with large breasts, all members that are or were a police officer or are or were in the military. In other words, yes the broad should get a ticket the same as everyone else but just because the broad didn't get a ticket doesn't mean you weren't speeding, it just means she got away with it and you didn't. Probably the same as you may have gotten away with it for how long before being caught. Maybe the broad will get a ticket tomorrow if you drive the speed limit and she's the only one left speeding.

Again as it was mention before not everyone was cheating or using farm bots. I cant speak for all the members that got ban. cause some i just meant but i know 6 of them personal and we all farm for each other 24/7 coverage's/co op/ and that isn't co op abusive .. with offices jobs and able to sit there and do it. able to set alarms and keep farming. that is what this game is about. All any of them ask for was the mods to back up and give evidence of what they are saying. idk if your from the USA and i get this is a Germany game. but you cant just say guilty and not prove it. everything that was just done was this new CM trying to put his big boys pants on and show hey i have power. we have screen shots, this CM just destroy a whole dom world and give it to RND. A good competitive that was going on and was like here you go were going to ban the 2nd largest tribe, and just destroy this world.

also a lot of this going on is in regards to a lot of support tickets that have been submitted but no answer giving back. yet were is Captc right now? why isn't he answer? look at the forums, they're getting out of control now. this is more and more a bad example of a CM. How many time did we argue you fight on the forums and troll each other but beez or kiki came in say hey guys knock it off, or hey guys you know better. now look at what is going on.

DeletedUser2685

From my days in RND, I know damn well RIP uses bots but b/c of how much money he pumps into the game, he’s untouchable. Grow a set of balls
Capt C and ban him too. And I know there’s others at RND using them as well. Or shall I say “was” until this.

DeletedUser2158

Alright this is getting ridiculous. There is no doubt in my mind that THC heavily benefited from using scripts, because the barbs were 300 points 2 months in this game! The barbs around me are around 1300 points. This mean the level of scripting was intense. If mods feel like the villages obtained in the frontline was due to cheating, I dont feel like giving them back away is an abuse of power. So for the remaining players that are not ban, eat all the banned players and dont stop playing; shit happens. For the banned player that didn't cheat and had nothing to do with it, then I hope you get unbanned. For the banned players that did cheat, stop crying. For the banned players that encouraged other members to cheating like Starr H, then you also deserve the permaban. So all in all, stop crying, stop blaming the mod for your stupid decisions and I hope the not guilty get unbanned. Also bubbles if you think the RND players that went toe-to-toe farm wise with the scripters didnt cheat, I got a bridge to sell you

DeletedUser2685

Alright this is getting ridiculous. There is no doubt in my mind that THC heavily benefited from using scripts, because the barbs were 300 points 2 months in this game! The barbs around me are around 1300 points. This mean the level of scripting was intense. If mods feel like the villages obtained in the frontline was due to cheating, I dont feel like giving them back away is an abuse of power. So for the remaining players that are not ban, eat all the banned players and dont stop playing; shit happens. For the banned player that didn't cheat and had nothing to do with it, then I hope you get unbanned. For the banned players that did cheat, stop crying. For the banned players that encouraged other members to cheating like Starr H, then you also deserve the permaban. So all in all, stop crying, stop blaming the mod for your stupid decisions and I hope the not guilty get unbanned. Also bubbles if you think the RND players that went toe-to-toe farm wise with the scripters didnt cheat, I got a bridge to sell you

Bro, you were using bots like no ones business in other worlds. Not sure on this one but come on man.

DeletedUser2549

Alright this is getting ridiculous. There is no doubt in my mind that THC heavily benefited from using scripts, because the barbs were 300 points 2 months in this game! The barbs around me are around 1300 points. This mean the level of scripting was intense. If mods feel like the villages obtained in the frontline was due to cheating, I dont feel like giving them back away is an abuse of power. So for the remaining players that are not ban, eat all the banned players and dont stop playing; shit happens. For the banned player that didn't cheat and had nothing to do with it, then I hope you get unbanned. For the banned players that did cheat, stop crying. For the banned players that encouraged other members to cheating like Starr H, then you also deserve the permaban. So all in all, stop crying, stop blaming the mod for your stupid decisions and I hope the not guilty get unbanned. Also bubbles if you think the RND players that went toe-to-toe farm wise with the scripted didnt cheat, I got a bridge to sell you

Starr never told players to cheat neither did she herself. also mods are sending support back that is being set to hold those villages from the front lines for them to eat the villages, just give them to rnd even in area rnd was not ever at.

DeletedUser1401

Again as it was mention before not everyone was cheating or using farm bots. I cant speak for all the members that got ban. cause some i just meant but i know 6 of them personal and we all farm for each other 24/7 coverage's/co op/ and that isn't co op abusive .. with offices jobs and able to sit there and do it. able to set alarms and keep farming. that is what this game is about. All any of them ask for was the mods to back up and give evidence of what they are saying. idk if your from the USA and i get this is a Germany game. but you cant just say guilty and not prove it. everything that was just done was this new CM trying to put his big boys pants on and show hey i have power. we have screen shots, this CM just destroy a whole dom world and give it to RND. A good competitive that was going on and was like here you go were going to ban the 2nd largest tribe, and just destroy this world.

also a lot of this going on is in regards to a lot of support tickets that have been submitted but no answer giving back. yet were is Captc right now? why isn't he answer? look at the forums, they're getting out of control now. this is more and more a bad example of a CM. How many time did we argue you fight on the forums and troll each other but beez or kiki came in say hey guys knock it off, or hey guys you know better. now look at what is going on.

As previously stated "I do hope that no innocent players were banned and i do hope that no one group or one tribe was intentionally targeted as that would be wrong." I am only stating that i could care less what can be proven or not proven. If you commit murder but get let off on a technicality because they found the murder weapon with your fingerprints on it in your back pocket but didn't have a legal reason to search you when they found it, that doesn't mean you're not a murderer. I am simply stating to anyone who did actually cheat, not the innocent ones, then you need to simply accept you were caught doing something you were not supposed to do. It's that simple. If you cheated, then leave the game. If you did not cheat, then hopefully you weren't banned. Please just stop with the where's the proof or the i wanted a warning first so i could stop cheating before you banned me. Each individual knows if they did or didn't cheat. Only defend those that didn't cheat but were banned. Do not defend those that actually cheated.

DeletedUser2158

Bro, you were using bots like no ones business in other worlds. Not sure on this one but come on man.
Like you thought I was also the one behind Barry34 account when I never talked to the guy once? I rarely get thief of the day or looter in all my world. F world was an exception because I had a lot of free during the winter. This world, im way below Forzzeno or Salesman so idk where this is coming from.
Starr never told players to cheat neither did she herself. also mods are sending support back that is being set to hold those villages from the front lines for them to eat the villages, just give them to rnd even in area rnd was not ever at.
Well i dont think luxor is lying.

DeletedUser2549

As previously stated "I do hope that no innocent players were banned and i do hope that no one group or one tribe was intentionally targeted as that would be wrong." I am only stating that i could care less what can be proven or not proven. If you commit murder but get let off on a technicality because they found the murder weapon with your fingerprints on it in your back pocket but didn't have a legal reason to search you when they found it, that doesn't mean you're not a murderer. I am simply stating to anyone who did actually cheat, not the innocent ones, then you need to simply accept you were caught doing something you were not supposed to do. It's that simple. If you cheated, then leave the game. If you did not cheat, then hopefully you weren't banned. Please just stop with the where's the proof or the i wanted a warning first so i could stop cheating before you banned me. Each individual knows if they did or didn't cheat. Only defend those that didn't cheat but were banned. Do not defend those that actually cheated.

gain as it was mention before not everyone was cheating or using farm bots. I cant speak for all the members that got ban. cause some i just meant but i know 6 of them personal and we all farm for each other 24/7 coverage's/co op/ and that isn't co op abusive .. which is what im doing.

DeletedUser1401

Side note, i do agree that support should still be able to be sent to a banned village the same as you can support a barb and spike it or try to prevent the barb from being nobled by the enemy. I do not agree that support should be sent back by the mods since it is up to each honest player if they want to send support somewhere whether it be a barb or a banned village to risk their troops at. I am not picking sides. Just picking right from wrong.

DeletedUser2685

Side note, i do agree that support should still be able to be sent to a banned village the same as you can support a barb and spike it or try to prevent the barb from being nobled by the enemy. I do not agree that support should be sent back by the mods since it is up to each honest player if they want to send support somewhere whether it be a barb or a banned village to risk their troops at. I am not picking sides. Just picking right from wrong.

Capt C is sending any support back when we try to support a frontline village.

DeletedUser1401

gain as it was mention before not everyone was cheating or using farm bots. I cant speak for all the members that got ban. cause some i just meant but i know 6 of them personal and we all farm for each other 24/7 coverage's/co op/ and that isn't co op abusive .. which is what im doing.

hopefully none of those honest players were banned then. that would be unfair to ban honest players that were always manually farming. only the bot farmers should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.