• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bot Ban Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2704

How to be a successful mod 101: warn players before banning them forever by giving them a temporary ban.

How to lose players at light speed 101: ban them immediately without giving them a warning or a proof on why they got banned

Who is your boss CaptC? I need to talk to him because you are doing a terrible job here.

1) you banned all our players on frontline and didnt provide any proof so far.
2) you moved our troops from the frontline without permission and you made our frontline villages an easy target:

I need a clear and concise answer for my question:

Who gave you permission to move my troops away from the frontline?

I was not banned and i have the right to place my troops wherever i want. You made a huge violation and took decisions on my behalf.

I demand justice or this will issue will go viral on all social media platforms.
I have all the screenshots to prove that you moved my troops without permission.

DeletedUser

Starr never told players to cheat neither did she herself. also mods are sending support back that is being set to hold those villages from the front lines for them to eat the villages, just give them to rnd even in area rnd was not ever at.

Just to clarify, since reading back, I was not clear on this. I did not mean Starr specifically. I meant THC leadership. Which she is a part of, but not her specifically or only.

DeletedUser

Even if support was sent back, why should we care? You entire tribe with exception to a few approved of cheating, was aware of it, and many practiced it yourself. Why should we feel sympathy for you? You guys did this to yourselves, and now are trying to grab at any and all chances of throwing blame at someone else.

DeletedUser2704

Even if support was sent back, why should we care? You entire tribe with exception to a few approved of cheating, was aware of it, and many practiced it yourself. Why should we feel sympathy for you? You guys did this to yourselves, and now are trying to grab at any and all chances of throwing blame at someone else.

you are funny man, one mod made decisions on my behalf and you want me to stay chill? i didnt use any bot and i was not banned, and i dont think anyone can move my troops here or there, not on this game, not on any other game.
no player on earth can tolerate mods making decisions on his behalf.

DeletedUser2690

That's right "the more you know"

Nothing you've said in this message has anything to do with me directly.... Absolutely nothing. I've never forced anyone to do anything, I've barely even directly spoken to you. Please continue on how I have encouraged anyone to do anything against the rules though.... Do you even know what discrimination is? It is targeting or singling out a specific set or group of people. If you would like to push this further I'm sure people who are close to you will not like the outcome. See the difference between you and I, I'm not a bitter person who tries to cause problems for people who have done nothing wrong. ;)

I would like you to find anything where I've said you must cheat to win. Please, take your time. While you're at it go ahead and find the stuff where I've forced people to do something against the rules. Don't take too long though.

I'm calling you out directly. I was gonna be nice about it but you've forced my hand once again. You wanna go ahead and tell everyone how you killed off your own tribmates nobles? I mean that was a totally classy move. I aspire to be just like you when I grow up. You are my hero!!!! Then just to top it all off I'll run my mouth about things I only know half truths and get a bunch of people banned because my life is miserable. Can you teach me please? I'm not sure I can live up to your standards.

How about you start speaking the real truths.. Not just blaming people or running your mouth about things you only think you know. ;) Oh and next time.. Why don't you tell them EXACTLY who was doing what. I'm sure your friends will love that. Speak the whole truth or keep your mouth completely shut. But the real point, know what you're talking about BEFORE you say anything. So you don't look like an angry vindictive person. <3
"Kisses"

So, this angry and vindictive person that you are going to directly address very soon, is that still me? Or did you change it to someone else? I can't seem to keep up. After my last post I got a lot of messages saying THC maybe made a mistake in assuming it was me. Or was that just to keep me from disclosing any more information? Bah....who cares right?
You cheated. Plain and simple. You encouraged the entire tribe to cheat. Saying it was the only way to win against the extreme coiners. You even had a Script Tutorial page on your Discord server to teach those that didn't know how to use the farming bot. When anyone complained about the extreme scripting ruining the barb growth, you harassed them. You can claim discrimination all you want. But, the bottom line is, you cheated. You got caught. Take your medicine. Oh and I'm sure one of the first things your "lawyers" will tell you, is don't throw someone under the bus when they know enough of your secrets to hang you.
The More You Know......

DeletedUser

That's right "the more you know"

Nothing you've said in this message has anything to do with me directly.... Absolutely nothing. I've never forced anyone to do anything, I've barely even directly spoken to you. Please continue on how I have encouraged anyone to do anything against the rules though.... Do you even know what discrimination is? It is targeting or singling out a specific set or group of people. If you would like to push this further I'm sure people who are close to you will not like the outcome. See the difference between you and I, I'm not a bitter person who tries to cause problems for people who have done nothing wrong. ;)

I would like you to find anything where I've said you must cheat to win. Please, take your time. While you're at it go ahead and find the stuff where I've forced people to do something against the rules. Don't take too long though.

I'm calling you out directly. I was gonna be nice about it but you've forced my hand once again. You wanna go ahead and tell everyone how you killed off your own tribmates nobles? I mean that was a totally classy move. I aspire to be just like you when I grow up. You are my hero!!!! Then just to top it all off I'll run my mouth about things I only know half truths and get a bunch of people banned because my life is miserable. Can you teach me please? I'm not sure I can live up to your standards.

How about you start speaking the real truths.. Not just blaming people or running your mouth about things you only think you know. ;) Oh and next time.. Why don't you tell them EXACTLY who was doing what. I'm sure your friends will love that. Speak the whole truth or keep your mouth completely shut. But the real point, know what you're talking about BEFORE you say anything. So you don't look like an angry vindictive person. <3
"Kisses"

I guess you didn't get a chance to read the whole thread where I already clarified that I wasn't speaking about you specifically.
Real classy speech though......

DeletedUser2578

guys an idiot no ones been bounced for coop abuse, he needs to sharpen his crayons the little bus leaves in a few, no licking the window bubbles.
"Let's call him names because he's reporting what he's heard from multiple players."
Also bubbles if you think the RND players that went toe-to-toe farm wise with the scripters didnt cheat, I got a bridge to sell you
Well that's funny, I'm down a lot of villages compared to most of their frontliners, Yet I've been going toe to toe with them. Even with all their cheats, they're still trash players.

DeletedUser2158

I said farm wise... Salesman reached 100 millions 2 weeks ago. He probably double you by now. My point is that if people in RND can farm as much as him then they are probably scripting aswell

DeletedUser2549

DeletedUser2690

Hi slaughter1234!

Can I just say that name is fabulous! So original.

Anyway, there was no co op abuse here. Unlike most tribes we actually work as a tribe and do things together!!!! I know that's such an obscene concept isn't it? I had more defensive troops than I did offensive troops. Crazy huh? People just can't seem to accept the fact that we just work that well together. You are correct in a few things. The support that we had in the villages did get returned. But I'm specifically referring to the fact that after I was banned a friend of mine (who is not even in the tribe) sent support to one of my villages only to have it sent away hours later. Guess who did that? Well it wasn't me I can assure you of that since I didn't have access those villages. No need to worry though it's all being addressed. :)

You just keep being the "bubbly" person you are!!

<3

Those banned for Coop abuse, You used your coops to build DT and stack your frontlines while you pushed 80% OT. Now that you've been busted, the troops are likely returning to their proper village, Which I see as fair. You used certain players to stack you, Those players now get their troops back and they sit there until they're either internaled or barb out. That's the way an inactive player normally works...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No!! I didn't get a chance. Shucks I'm sorry!

Thank you!!! That means so much coming from you! <3

I guess you didn't get a chance to read the whole thread where I already clarified that I wasn't speaking about you specifically.
Real classy speech though......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh no!!!! That's not possible at all! The community manager assured me that he was fair and didn't play favorites!!!! Surely he didn't lie to me did he?

I said farm wise... Salesman reached 100 millions 2 weeks ago. He probably double you by now. My point is that if people in RND can farm as much as him then they are probably scripting aswell

Aww xXCarnageXx! Are we feeling a little left out? Well I can assure you dear, that we do not need or want your "sympathy". I mean you have to care a little to come all the way here, read through the messages, and then post your cute little 2 cents worth. I appreciate you taking the time out of your clearly busy day to grace us with your glowing presence. Thank you!

<3
xoxo

DeletedUser2578

no one was focus on you or fighting you.. just killing your lame nukes. your prolly bragging about free villages you can take right now, cause thats your only skill. taking the freebies.
This is coming from the guy who had to bot to get anywhere. Just an FYI, You're down to 8 villages now. I doubt your account will still be around in a week. Next time you show up to play this game, Do it without bots. THEN and ONLY THEN do you have the right to trash talk.

DeletedUser2549

This is coming from the guy who had to bot to get anywhere. Just an FYI, You're down to 8 villages now. I doubt your account will still be around in a week. Next time you show up to play this game, Do it without bots. THEN and ONLY THEN do you have the right to trash talk.
i wasnt botting to get anywhere. ^^ but whatever floats your boat mate

DeletedUser446

Here is an interesting thought for Slaughter1234 and all of those who think this was a fair play from this new CM CaptC. I just compared Tw2 stats and achievements of the banned players in THC vs the top players in other Tribes or leaders. You know whats funny. In many cases those other top players in RND and HAT unlocked the same achievements either prior to OR at the same time as those in THC who were accused of using a bot or script. RND's top players unlocked the Stolen goods days prior to Sales in THC who is accused of using a bot or script. Howardrawr unlocked it before Phobos, another player accused of using a bot or script. Here is a kicker too. Even Mr. "I don't cheat" Slaughter1234 unlocked these achievements prior to some of those accused of using a bot or script. Then I compared these stats to someone who honestly isn't using a bot or script but is highly active and the same achievements are earned significantly later.

Please explain to me if you weren't using some sort of script or bot yourself how you were able to beat scripts and bots that run presumably 24/7. Please explain to me how these top players and leaders were able to out farm these automated scripts that gave such an unfair advantage to those who claim they aren't using some sort of bot or script. Don't bother answering because it's not possible for a human to out farm a script or bot. Humans need to work, sleep and do other things. Scripts and bots don't. Don't bother trying to tell me "Oh I just looted more from attacks". Nope that's also not possible since your bash is lower than those who are accused of using bots and scripts. If you got bigger loads on your attacks you would have more bash since you would have been fighting for those resources.

Even miss Luxor or Bliss got these achievements prior to or at the same time as those accused of using a bot or script. The point of this was it was a targeted attack on certain players by this new CM to give the advantage to other players. It was a hit job with no proof. Everyone here has so far said that this new CM should have looked at all top players and fairly banned all those who use bots. Well friends, based on achievements and stats it is reasonable and safe to say that many are using bots that were not banned.

Please don't try to argue that you're somehow above scripts or bots and that you were able to beat them because of "skill". I can't think of a time where a robot or automated script lost to a human in terms of speed and numbers. This new CM CaptC did not investigate other players or Tribes and did not bother to provide proof to those he accused. Just that he has a suspicion that perhaps a bot was used by SOMEONE and banned those targeted players. His words not mine. Well based on these stats and facts I have a very good suspicion that many many others were using a bot or script. Will they be banned now? Nope. That is what makes this situation wrong. There is no proof of wrong doing, there was not a thorough or fair investigation into other Tribes or players with similar stats. Only a targeted attack on a specific group of players in a single Tribe.

Additional to specific players. On a Tribe level THC was not getting Thief of the day for weeks. For those accused of running scripts or bots it's sure fishy how they could lose to players that aren't. Remember.. Humans don't run 24/7. If you are insistent that you didn't use a bot or script then neither did those who are accused of it and proves their innocence. It'll be interesting to hear the rebuttals.

DeletedUser2158

Unlocking past achievement like lv 4 raidings path before scripters mean nothing since they could have started scripting after unlocking it. Also, your tribe didn't get thief of the day because we had 25% more members than you, but you always had looter because your scripts were hitting the same village 24/7. That being said, if someone unlocked lv 5 raiding paths before a scripter like Zalmoris and Frozzeno, I would investigate it aswell if I were a a mod. Its just not possible.

DeletedUser2697

bubs you still bragging about your defeated units as an attacker foo your number 2 at least if your proud post number one jeez. Take it down your blinding me

DeletedUser446

Exactly. It's not possible for it to happen. And just as you said if they were using bots there is no proof on when it could have possibly started and a thorough investigation was not conducted and fair treatment was not applied. That's the whole point of this. It's a targeted hit job. There is no proof of any wrong doing. The CM even said in a ticket that SOMEONE might have been using one on an account. That's not solid proof of anything as mentioned in my previous post. I have suspicion of those others players and yet here we are. It's bogus, biased, unethical and a total hit job from this CaptC. The fact that many of these accused scriptors or bot players are behind or even on the same achievement and status of those that say they aren't using one is just further proof that either many many people were using bots OR they are innocent. There is no proof!

Funny of you to drop in Management. Shall I tell everyone your secrets? =) Why don't you go back to staying out of the forums before you get too far ahead.

DeletedUser446

:D I know you saw it. Get gud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.