• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

breaking of rules

tribar

Spearman
Inno seems to have death ear now to coop abuse and harassment. I now have asked Inno/moderators, why inno or moderators fail to enforce the rules they stated.
this coop abuse is running out of control and after multiple reports from members who were subject to such abuse and others, along with chat from abuser admitting to this breach, inno does nothing.

Now the main abuser, because nothing was done, talks others into doing it.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
Inno seems to have death ear now to coop abuse and harassment. I now have asked Inno/moderators, why inno or moderators fail to enforce the rules they stated.
this coop abuse is running out of control and after multiple reports from members who were subject to such abuse and others, along with chat from abuser admitting to this breach, inno does nothing.

Lol what are they even doing if I can ask lol

Fitz

Spearman

Didn't you just noble 2 of your co-ops villages? O. You sent the troops out and then dropped co-op first. My bad

fun time

Berserker
That is a banned. On nobling a coop citys after he goes inactive is ban. But on giving to the tribe its understandable but you get reported you get the temp ban. INNO rules are a joke every time a new mod starts they pick there own rules which shouldn't be allowed.

Fitz

Spearman
They are also demanding co-op of their whole tribe. Otherwise they get kicked lmao. You know abuse is gonna happen then. But complain about abuse.

fun time

Berserker
Every tribe I lead or Co lead every member must have a coop most of the time they have to have a council member